More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jorgekarav2004 jorgekarav2004

author's note: What would happen next? Feel free to post ideas of the next part, I will review each one

The rookie's first battle

  • "Are you new here?"

"Yes, I am," he said nervously. "I was always good at Brazilian jiu-jitsu and I was very interested in this club."

Although intimidated, the dominant female could notice that he had an erection for her and felt a great attraction towards her.

  • “I am very happy that there is a new member in this club, I am the champion here and I was a little bored since no one new has been coming for a year”

Esperanza pronounced those words with a smile that denoted emotion on her beautiful face, making a pose that comic book superheroes would do, with her body extended and her arms on her waist.

''There is an essential requirement before entering - Said the Amazon” - “I will be the first opponent you will face”

The boy felt fear and excitement at the same time. He knew that he would be easily crushed by this alpha woman, but knowing that he would have firsthand contact with her and could feel her sweaty body rub against each other excited him. Esperanza, on her side, was excited about wrestling a boy that has her son's age and could be one of his friends.

Esperanza took him by the hand to take him from the lockers to the ring, where the boy would have to show what he was made of.

Once they were in the ring, she proceeded to take off the bra she was wearing, exposing those delicious breasts she had, leaving the boy drooling over those perfect spheres adorned by a pair of exquisite dark nipples, which danced while she tied her hair.

-“Listen honey,” she said, arms above his head, fixing his ponytail, “I usually only use like… 50% of my strength so far. I'm gonna go easy on you, rookie, so don't freak out”

"Okay honey, take my hands, let's get started" They came together. She pushed him. She applied her strength and immediately dominated the boy without any problem.

The boy ended up face down on the mat before he was sure what was happening and before he could really think about how his handsome, muscular opponent was now naked.

Esperanza sat with her back to his feet and grabbed his legs under her arms. They were so secure in her armpits that he knew he wouldn't get them back unless she let him. This caused terrible pain in the boy and him to surrender on the spot.

“What I expected kid, but here the best of three wins so get ready”

They held hands again and María Fernanda dominated him. She brought him closer to her powerful tits. She put her arm around him and picked him up for a bear hug. The boy tried to hide that he likes to be carried like that. She hugged him tightly and said:

"We're still fighting, you know, if you don't try to get out, I might crush you"

She got him to submit by hugging him tight using her pecs and arms while making hot grunting voices "aagghh ngghh" repeatedly to turn on her opponent until she stopped and let him down.

-"Aaahhh, too much for you?" One last press caused her to feel his erection against her abs- "Oh, yes, you like how I show my power."

She threw him to the mat and laid her naked, sweaty body on top of his. She could see that he was harder than ever, which was saying a lot since she had been aroused throughout the entire encounter, even when she was in more pain. Although she really hadn't even seen pain yet.

Esperanza began to hit her hips against her hold. He let out a pained moan as she did so as she gasped for air. She started off slowly. She would slam into him and then wait a moment, leaving her body pressed against his. Then she would get up again and hit him again.

It had a sort of wet sound because of how sweaty they were both at the moment. She slowly started doing it harder and faster. She increased the speed and found a good rhythm, like she was fucking him with a strap-on.

When she stopped, Esperanza looked down at him, as she tensed her muscular arms together with her hands grasped, and that made her muscular biceps swell up so powerfully strong, that the boy couldn't resist touching and kissing. Then, she hit a fantastic double bicep pose, and starting flexing her pectoral muscles up and down, making her breasts dance wildly

Esperanza then put both her hands behind her head, and flexed her extremely muscular six pack abs, then her quads. "Oh lord! He moaned at the sight.

-''You really love this, boy. Show more admiration to your goddess.''

All pretence at his reserve had disappeared and he started caressing and kissing Esperanza's ripped muscular quads and glutes, while they bulged out beneath his lips. Then leaning forward and with her muscular legs apart while she flexed them, she tensed her muscular arms inwards, and flexed the most fantastic full body pose he had ever seen, that left him groaning loudly with wild lust!

-"Oh goddess, oh goddess! he moaned crazily as he ran hus hands along her thickly muscular bulging arms. "Oh goddess, you've too much!" he groaned with wild animal lust, as he felt her cushioned chest and huge tits. I just couldn't stop! he grabbed Esperanza by her thick muscular shoulders and started kissing her washboard abs very passionately

Then he went up to face the C-cup tits held by her strong muscular pec muscles.

  • "Come on boy, take a good suck on these"-

She ordered him with a wicked laugh in her voice..........As she bent lower waving her huge tits in his face, he started sucking on her very erect nipples. As he was sucking away, he was enjoying her magnificent, sculpted, muscular female physique while he let his hands wonder. Then after a few moments of enjoying Esperanza's titties, she pulled them away as she nonchalantly told him what they were gonna do next.

What will Esperanza do with the boy now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)