More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sergious Sergious

What's next?

The return to civilization

"Well Tokin, where do we need to go?" You ask as you start to stand up.

Observing the clothes you're wearing for the first time since you woke up. You are wearing a white tank top and a regular pair of jeans. Blood is encrusted all over the tank top, especially over your bust.

That crash must have been serious. You can't remember anything from before. It seems you are retaining your education, but you can't recall ever owning a tank top or... Anything.

"Do you know where I live? Tokin."

"Nope. I only have the information you have. As far as stuff relating to you goes." Tokin says shrugging his shoulders as he slowly hovers around you.

"You don't mind if I sit on your shoulder, do you?" He asks.

"No, why?"

"Because I'm tired! Flying like this takes energy, especially when you're missing a wing." He declares, folding his arms. "But you can help me with that! You can heal my wing the same way you can help me save the Hallites. All I need you to do Is gather Love, Lust, or Corruption energy."

"Love energy?"

"Energy that comes from acts of true affection... Love." He shakes his head. "It's in the name."

"That explains two, but what about the third?"

"Corruption energy? You see, this is created by the manipulation of a person."

You feel Tokin lie down on your shoulder.

"Anything else you want to know?"

"I guess, what they do, and why you need them."

"It's pretty straight forward. Love energy creates Hallites that have their powers emphasized on the abilities regarding emotions. Lust energy creates Hallites that have their powers emphasized on abilities that deal with desires. Corruption energy creates Hallites with powers that have a strong balance of both these things. Though Hallites made with corruption energy are typically mischievous. Contrary to the usual kind and caring Hallite."

"Woah."

"Indeed. Though, at this point. I don't care what kind of energy you go after. Of course it's ideal to shoot for love and lust while avoiding corruption, but as the last Hallite left, I say we can worry about quality of Hallites later."

"Right. How should I go about gathering these energy's."

"You don't need to gather them, you just need to make them."

"Then what's stopping you from gathering the energy caused by some random couple?"

"I'm not linked with some random couple. Hallites can other gather energy from someone who is linked with them."

Tokin starts to frown and droop his head.

"When humans cast us away, we couldn't link with anyone, and when we did they often chose to this it was all a dream, breaking the link."

"I think I get it now."

"Once we get me back into proper shape I can use my powers to help you more, but right now I don't have much power to use."

You come across a highway, it seems pretty empty.

"Hey, can other people see you?"

"Nope! I already invested some power into that. I figured it would hinder us in our journey."

"Okay. Well I think we should wait here for a ride."

"I don't see why not."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)