More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Medic2312 Medic2312

What's next?

The quad

Phil left the library feeling invigorated. He was excited about the dizzying prospects of hundreds of young nubile coeds and MILF professors walking around outside. Their tight clothes ready to bust with the massive mammary glands and plump fat juicy nipples poking out. Their smackable asses covered by thin layers of clothes and their tight love canals waiting to be pillaged.

It was still a gorgeous day out. The sun was shining and a cool breeze ruffled the short skirts of the coeds walking around the campus giving a temptingly delightful sneak peak of the hidden wonders they all had underneath the fabric protecting them from the massive old man cock that was on patrol for them. They were as prey and he was going to hunt and sexually subdue them. them and bend them to his most wild sexually perverse desires and then leave them on the ground in front of the other coeds covered in cum debased, devalued and objectified.

He would of course allow the males roaming the campus to partake in the orgy. But Phil was getting ahead of himself. First he had to decide upon he he himself wanted. Perhaps the two slutty little whores with the bouncing boobies throwing a frisbee. Or there were several fresh young tarts with ample bosoms and backsides around a table all begging for a fat cock to fully violate their every tight hole. Decisions, decisions:

Phil eyes roamed and drank in the vertible smorgasbord fest of curvy opulent feminine flesh that swayed, bounced, jiggled, teased and danced around the campus quad. He was drooling pretty obviously at this point and he made one feeble attempt to wipe away a strand of spittle that was forming around the edges of his mouth. His rather large cock was growing to it’s full length and girth and he reached down to unzip his pants to allow the coeds he was soon going to enjoy to get a glimpse of it to instill fear in them before he fucked the shit out of them for all to see and enjoy.

Phil walked over two the busty bimbos playing frisbee. One of them was a redhead. She had fantastic C cups tits but her nipples poking daggers through her sports barely containing her overflowing tit meat is what caught Phil’s eyes. Her ass was tucked into black volleyball shorts that looked painted on. Her legs were long and smooth and her thighs were simply asking to be licked then spread and grasped while her body was fucked into a coma. Her name was Lauren. The other girl was Asian maybe a Thai mix. She was about 5 foot 1 inch. With dark hair and double D hooters that were like balloons on her small frame. The way they bounced he knew they were real and every so often after she jumped up for a catch she would have to tuck one of her titties back into her sports bra. The little Asian minx went by Sandy her ass was like a ripe plump bursting summer peach and Phil knew that these two cunt dolls would be receiving a fucking they would not soon forget.

The two pieces of ass stopped playing as they noticed the large creepy old man come closer. At first they thought maybe he was lost but he was glaring at them like they were pieces of candy he was about to ravish. His eyes made contact with their once and he told them “Prepare to get fucked so hard you will be bow legged!” Then he stared lustily at their heaving bosoms. They looked at each other beginning to be a bit concerned. They were outside so all they had to do was yell and one of the many people would intercede on their behalf. But he seemed so direct and confident. It was then that they noticed the line of drool on his stained shirt. His belly poking out from underneath it and below that his obscenely enormous purple cock that he was holding with one hand and slowly jacking off. They both screamed and he grinned allowing even more drool to come out of his mouth. Sandy was the first to ask a passerby for help but Phil without turning around said “Boys fuck them sluts without mercy ladies take their big ol’ cocks!” And like that the scene suddenly changed to a medieval orgy with lusty wrench’s running away from boys who would grab them throw them down, tear off their clothes and slobber over their tits, asses and pussies. Huge scary cocks were impaling delicate pussies. Rough hands were spreading apart juicy butt cheeks to reveal winking brown eyes that the boys then lubed and lined with spit before sticking fingers, toys and erect dongs inside of. Sandy and Lauren were so scared. As were all the coeds being man-handed by the male students. Phil cock grew even larger as he anticipated the discomfort with which they would initially feel as his massive girth its way into their tender snatch.

Sandy yelled “Get away you dirty old man. You fat horny pig. I know how to defend myself.” Phil paid her no mind - he reached out and ripped off her shirt allowing her tig ol’ biddies to pop out. Phil quickly begin a thorough sucking and lapping of her assests. He pinched her dark cherry nipples with his forefingers and then with his mouth. Spitting on her tits he then grabbed Lauren who was frozen in fear. He ripped off her shorts and panties in one hand and rammed two large calloused fingers into the sweetness of her inviting asshole.

Phil knew what he wanted to do. He was going to bend over the tiny Asian girl and fuck her doggystyle while the silly redhead would watch. He loved a captive audience and this way the redhead would know what to expect besides what better way to dominate the dumb Asian cooze then humiliate her by degrading her body and forcing her to orgasm while being watched by her best friend.

Phil grabbed the young strumpet by her waist. His gnarly large hands easily able to take full control of her body even with her protesting. He manhandled her into the most submissive of postions a real face down ass up doggystyle. One that fully demonstrated the blossoming rose bud of her beautiful ass. It meant her pussy lips were on display and drops of honey dew girl cream dripped from her inner sanctum. Her head and face was pushed by his large hand once more into the grass and he roughly told her “Stay put little tramp. You are gonna take all this dick and tell me how much you love it.” He motioned to her friend to kneel down and assist with spreading her friends ass cheeks. He also told her to spit in her ass crack to rim the edges of that love knot with spittle so it glistened and was moist for his finger to pry inside. Phil aimed his massive old boner at the defenseless girls tender slit. He was in full slobber mode now and grunting like a hog in mud. He grasped one of the redheads hands that were parting the silly bent over Asian sluts ass cheeks and with the other hand grabbed the bent over tramps other arm and pulled her hand backwards over her back. She winced and let out a moan. Then with a shove and a hard push he penetrated the warm muff of his young victim. Her pussy was one of the tightest he had the pleasure of screwing. His girth caused her vaginal walls to stretch fully and then drip wet pussy juices all over his shaft. He smacked and spanked her ass harder and harder and he pounded faster and deeper into her wet mound. She was screaming in outright joy and fear and disgust. Her pussy was filled to the brim with a fat cock that was so old - her feminine nature was made to be used and brutally fucked into submission by large cocks and this trigged primal visceral emotions on her body. Phil grunted as the crowed hooted and clapped. Phil body was covered in sweat and every few moments he’d spit a thick blob on the poor girls exposed asshole to make its glisten even more intoxicating enticingly in the light of day. She could only imagine and feel what was going on. The humiliation was more than she could bear. All these people watching and laughing and enjoying her sexual subjection. Watching this gross fat sweaty old hog fuck her young body senseless. If the Asian trollop that Phil was so eagerly pumping away at with his cock could look up she would have been even more filled with fear. The scene on campus was that of every males deepest darkest desires. Female coeds and professors were being yanked, pulled and dragged naked and semi-naked cum class covered and cum filled all over the quad. They were being bent over, stood up, they were pushed against the buildings and propped up on benches, they were being licked, sucked and fucked. Cocks had grown to impossible sizes and were being into pussies that could barely fit the heads. The cum drunk and tipsy coeds could only register the pleasure in their pussies, the fear of the gigantic cocks and the hornoness of the boys chasing them. The enjoyment the boys had of stalking them and forcing them to submit to their wildest desires, in public and with the coeds protesting the entire the. Yet none coming to their aid. The men and boys fucking the girls were having the time of their lives. This was Phil’s gift and legacy. This was the new world order his was creating. Because once he left a scene of debauchy he had created the mind-set he had upon the women didn’t ever change. This was the coeds and all the females new universe.

Phil had been working over the asian floozys twat for a while. He’d been holding back his massive load of old man jizz to make that tight pussy suffer and know it’s worth. But know he was ready to let loose and he pulled out and aimed at her plump rump and the redheads face - a steady minute of cum erupted from his erect cock. It painted the whores face and ass with creamy white cum goo. It dripped all over them and Phil and the other male students snapped pictures and laughed at the degradation the innocent helpless coeds were being to endure as mere playthings to their horny masters.

Phil wiped the pussy cream and cum off his cock on the asian girls uplifted ass and made the redhead suck the rest clean. He then ordered her to suck the cum that was painting her friends backside. The redhead with fear and disgust did as she was told. Phil stood up and smilied. The day was going according to plan. He knew exactly where his next stop would be; there was a Latina hussy with big ol’ titties and incredible ass that worked as a secretary he had been wanting to pound for a while. She was about to get the fucking of a lifetime and he had an idea he could broadcast her getting fucked silly and reach and control a larger audience.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)