More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sopagettingslippyuh sopagettingslippyuh

Which title sounds the most intriguing?

The prude part 1

Elizabeth and Magdalena, or Liz and Maggie, are twins. Both are 19 years of age, blonde with green eyes. They were smart kids, both successful in school, but Maggie was always a bit better. She studied harder, focused more on her homework, and received better grades for it. Liz on the other hand got along better with people. The teachers and her classmates loved her, she always participated in class - both on the lessons’ subjects and a bit of mischief with her friends. They even joined the same college and now share a dorm room.

Today, they invited their parents over to show them around the campus. Liz is cleaning up her bed, picking up socks and slips, throwing away a few condoms and paper towels, and wiping a few crumbs off her sheets, while Maggie is hunched over a book. Her side of the room was always clean.

“I’m so excited to finally show mom and dad our place.”, says Liz and ties up the garbage back. “This is all so exciting. Living on our own, partying, living the college lifestyle.” Maggie puts down her book and turns to Liz. “Don’t forget about the studying part, though, ok? I know you always managed before but college is not high school.”

“I know, I know. But aren’t you excited about the rest?” “I am, but I’m also excited about graduating. I want to have good grades when I leave college.” Maggie’s response was colder than she anticipated. “Let me help you out. You take out the trash, I’ll vacuum this place.” “Thanks, Sis!” Liz picks up the other garbage bag by the door and leaves. Maggie grabs the vacuum, from the closet and cleans up the floor and under the beds.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)