More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by raiodeouro7 raiodeouro7

Who do you invited for the ship?

The programer

Charlie was settling her room before you arrived and knocked at her door.

-´´Hello Charlie- you said, -´´i came here to give you the the acess to the ship AI and the robots, besides i want to show where is your working station.´´

-´´ Hello , im finishing settling up my room´´.

-´´ Allow me to help cleaning your room´´ you begin cleaning utensils still spread around the room. you didn't seem to mind seeing the mess around

-"Oh no don't worry," Charlie said, "I'll take care of this."

-"It's ok, Charlie I want to help you, its a way to get to know my crewmates" you said, starting to organize all the crap in the room as you picked up her papers, and some eletronic components. you read the notes ,as something call your attention a paper called ´´braindance edits.´´

-´´What is this?´´- you asked

-´´Ohh its a project im working on, a way to edit some neurodances... those ones are almost finish if you want to take a look´´

-´´ well if it dont messes up with your work´´.

-´´ Not at all, here, give a try´´

You take the braindance and plug in the vr headset , charlie do some calibrations and the simulation begins. tethering your mind to the technology around. As the program began to respond, your senses dissolved and you became one with the computer; one with the synt ,one with the story......

......Looking down you noticed your newly defined chest almost immediately. you stand up and stare in the mirror , as you notice your full breasts, a pair of C cups, smooth milky skin, long brown hair, narrow hips, a shaved pussy and cute, innocent face staring back with two ambar eyes through the brown bangs. It was charlie staring back at the mirror....

...-´´I was 22 and had just graduated college with my degree in programing. The people that I worked with had little patience to help the newbie girl that was now at the bottom of the totem pole, and all I was allowed to do was to suck it up and deal with it´´.- you listen to Charlies voice outside the projection

-´´Still, I didn't have it too bad considering, I mean, not only did I have a job, I had just recently moved into a new apartment which gave me the private space I needed. It was good to have more time away from my parents, space for myself to work and find some kind of solace. ´´

.... You walk inside the room, following charlie´s braindance. You go to to the bathroom to take a morning bath..... -´´i had a nice tub in the bathroom. I usually have the music loud enough, so i can hear it in the bathroom... haha.. a little warning´´- Charlie laughs.....

....You let the water run for a few minutes, feeling the tub, it is good and hot in the small room. you could feel the warm in your hand, and you´re am ready to get into charlie´s little piece of heaven. you check the water, adjusting it back to cool a tiny bit. you don't sit down immediately. instead, you pick up the shower head, and soak yourself. you search through the infinite number of "products".

´´- Oopps i have too much products, sorry, im going to edit this part later´´... -Charlie says outside the projecction-..... you take a while but soon you seems to decide on which shampoo you want to use, squirting it on your head. You can feel the tingly sensations on your head as you use your "hair massager" thingy to build up lots of lather. You choose the ripe raspberry stuff, squirt it all over a pouf and work the pouf all over your body....

-´´ This day i was really inspired´´... -Charlie says-.... you start rubbing your right arm, then the left. following the neck, back, breasts, stomach, ass, legs. . .you quickly run the razor over your mouns, so it will stay hairless. After that you just sit and relax, you put your feet up on the wall . Charlie still soapy, and her/yours nipples are sticking out, hard like little excited cocks. you pick up the shower head, and rinse all of the soap off of your body. ...

....-´´That will be fun to watch´´ Charlie says.-.. you change the shower head to "pulsating massage." -´´oh yeah-- do you get the feeling i am about to do something naughty?´´´Charlie laughs-.... you slide your right hand down to your pussy. You open yourself, appreciating the slickness of your own juices. you slip your middle finger into your pussy, exploring the wetness. The girl pull her finger out, and tickle her clit. doing so makes your ass tingle. . .you let your legs fall completely open. ´´now i am ready for the water´´ -Charlie giggles from the outside...

....You hold your pussy lips open, and aim the shower head at your pussy. the first stream of water causes you to jump. you look down, only to be greeted by even harder nipples. you reposition your hand making sure to hold the pussy wide open. You aim the water at your clit. the water crashes hard on the pussy button , rhythmically pounding you. this makes you gasp.

Your hips and ass are wiggling wildly after just a few moments with the shower head. ´ you squeezed your fingers, massaging your ass and feeling the pressure of your pussy, which was really wet. You continued passing your middle finger through your pussy, passing through your lips and up to your asshole. your entire body was shaking

...-´´ Do you like some breastplays?´´ Charlie asked-... withouth waiting for you to answer the braindance begin to move...

You started to massage your nipples, rolling them between your fingernails, feeling them swell with pleasure. the girl grope her C cup breasts, and play with then, bitting your lips and moaning. You rub and tease your nipples moving then upward and downward, sometimes making circular moviments. ´´ My nipples are really sensitive´´ Charlie says outside the projection....

You slip your left hand back down to your pussy. you start to finger yourself again while, the right hand plays with the nipples. you move your right hand back down to your pussy, slidding your middle finger back into your pussy, feeling the pressure build up....

-´´Fuck!´´ you said, as your own cock erupted beneath your pants. Charlie laughs as she disconect you from the braindance.

-´´Easy.. we are back...to reality, i know its a really strong braindance´´ Charlie says-´´ it makes me wet all the time, even watch it without being inside´´ Charlie points at her bare trimmed pussy dripping wet.

-´´ What!! I... i was.. you...´´

-´´ Yeah, i recorded and im editing ,still have some things to work on it´´. I have others if you weant to try, you know... to get to know your crewmate...

Next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)