More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

The professors' affair!

"Oh my God," Professor Evelyn Mathison groaned as her lover pushed himself deep inside her. "Oh my God, you get better every time." She pushed her hips back against him, feeling his hot, sweaty body against hers as his cum filled up her wet and waiting pussy. She collapsed over his desk, letting herself relax after nearly a half-hour of intense sex.

Professor Andrew Mallory pulled his cock out from between her lips. He was still shaking. "You're not so bad yourself," he laughed. He was struggling to catch his breath, still. The sight of Evelyn's naked body bent over his desk nearly had him hard enough to go for a second round already. Unfortunately for the both of them there was no time for that. That didn't stop him from giving Evelyn's ass a good slap one last time before he went to grab his pants.

They dressed in a flash. It took Evelyn a little longer to get her hair looking like it hadn't just been used as a fuck-handle for most of a half hour, but given time she made it work. As best she could given the circumstances, at the very least. She stuffed her make-up mirror back into her purse and turned back to Andrew as he leafed through the book she had brought as an excuse for her visit.

"My husband is going to a conference next weekend," she said. "Maybe you should come over. We could be loud for once." She leaned back against his desk, making him with he had time to push his cock down her throat like he had yesterday, but they both had a faculty meeting to attend to. It would have to wait until later.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)