More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Someone's at the door!

Just as they were about to leave for the staff meeting, there was a sound outside Professor Mallory's office that made both him and his lover freeze in terror. Someone was moving around outside, and coming closer to the door. Andrew's breath caught in his throat and he gestured for Evelyn to move. His office, though, was small: his desk, a few book shelves, too many piles of books. There was nowhere for her to go.

The person outside knocked. Andrew tensed up again and against gestured for her to hide herself. She threw up her hands: Where am I supposed to go? Andrew shrugged. His heart was pounding double-time. What if it was a student? Maybe a student wouldn't suspect them of anything, they wouldn't know about their... well, it didn't matter. Evelyn dove under the desk, making herself into as small a shape as she could.

"Come in!" Professor Mallory said, trying to sound as though he hadn't just been balls-deep in a married woman only a few minutes before. Dean Elizabeth Enfield opened the door and walked into his office, full of pomp and circumstance as usual.

Fuck, Andrew thought. Silently, his lover agreed with him. She could have recognized Enfield's crocodile-skin heels anywhere. No one else would wear something so gaudy. She was an older woman, a graduate of St. Emilia's herself. Like many powerful women, she had the money to stay in shape and to fight wrinkles, though her short hair was snow-white.

"Professor Mallory," she said. "Are you coming to the meeting soon?" As far as they knew, they weren't late, but there was no telling what would upset Enfield. She was an unreasonably strict woman.

"I am," he said. "Is something wrong?"

Elizabeth closed the door behind her, killing Evelyn's hopes of literally crawling out the door behind Elizabeth while the dean was occupied with her conversation with Andrew. Now they were both trapped in here for as long as Enfield saw fit to stay.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)