More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bikieman13 Bikieman13

What do they see when they arrive at the church?

The priest and the prostitutes engaged in a vicious argument.

Jacky parks the cruiser on the curb around the corner and down the road from the church, even as Sabrina and Jacky exit the cruiser they can already here the screaming. Though they cant make out the specifics over the noise of the city it sounds like a small crowd. They walk themselves up the street and around the corner to see several half naked women of various races and body types shouting and screaming upwards. A quick look at the target of their ire and you see a priest sticking out of a window on the third floor church screaming just as fierce back. The splattering of office supplies on the ground implying he might have been throwing things at the girls. Jacky tries to walk forward and make their presence known to the crowd but Sabrina holds an arm out to see if they can gather some more info before stepping in. Sadly it seems the points of specifics are long gone in this argument and both sides just seem to be shouting obscenities at this point.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)