More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bikieman13 Bikieman13

What happens next?

Start asking for answers.

Jacky steps around Sabrina and walks over and shouts "Alright ladies whats going on, care to explain why your screaming and shouting at the father?", One of the girls screams "because he is a fuckin asshole!" before turning to Jacky, where she looks a bit taken aback by how far she has to look up to make eye contact with her. The prostitute in question is a black woman who looks like she is in her thirty's or so, pretty but in a plain way with her hair dyed blonde and straightened. Not much in the breasts department but has a dump truck of an ass with a nice figure. She is wearing a a tight purple tank top, and a black leather skirt which can barely hide her ass. Around her shoulders she has a cheap fur curt that stops right below her waist, and is walking around with some black heels.

Sabrina comes up beside Jacky and says, alright how about a real answer. At this point the yelling dies down now that two officers are here and all the prostitutes begin gathering in front of them. The black woman points her finger up towards the window that the priest is in, and says "Okay so all come from the same pimp alright, and she was a mean piece of shit. Who threw us out on the streets with nothing because we weren't earning enough. We had no where to go and the priest took us in free of charge or so we fucking thought. a few days in and he was peeking on us while we changed or showered, and then it became touching us whenever he wanted, By the end of the first month he was fucking us whenever he goddamn pleased. Did any of us like it no we certainly did not but we did it anyway because it was better than being on the street. Yet the moment he heard one of us say something about his less than average manhood he threw us all out declaring us ungrateful whores."

That is when the priest interjects screaming his face red with rage "That is a damnable lie I was doing no such thing, they were stealing from the church. Taking money from the collections and pawning whatever bits and bobs they thought they could get away with." The priest puts a hand to his heart and tries to stand high while leaning out the window declaring "I committed no such adultery I would never I am a man of god."

What should Jacky and Sabrina do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)