More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What to do?

The platinum blonde

I walked next to the airhead blonde. I didn't even try to hide the fact that I was checking her out. She turned up an arrogant eyebrow at me, but that didn't stop me from staring.

“Excuse me.” She pulled the phone away from her face. “Could you, like, not be such a stalker?”

“Oh, I'm not a stalker. I'm a professional girlfriend consultant.” I put a command in her head to think that was the best thing ever.

“Really!?” Her expression snapped from snarl to adoration. “Jenny, I gotta call you back!” She snapped her cell phone closed and grabbed my arm. “You have to help me! I've been trying to get my boyfriend to propose since Sophomore year, but he won't do it. You've gotta consult me!”

“Wellllll,” I loved up and down her nice body, as if inspecting some property. “I don't work for free, but I'm sure we can work out payment later. Come on, there are some study rooms in the library where we can talk. I'm Keith.”

“I'm Ashley!” The blonde girl pulled out some gum and chewed it noisily as we walked to the library. She also chattered inanely about all the things she wanted her boyfriend to do. By the time we got inside and found an empty study room, there was only one thing I wanted her to do.

“Shut it!” Blunt, but four minutes of listening to this girl made me want to nominate her boyfriend for sainthood. “You can talk, but stick to answering my questions. First, I heard you say that you don't like sucking cock.”

“Yeah. That's so fucking gross.” Ashley smacked her gum noisily.

“Don't you think he can tell you don't like it? Is he gonna want to marry someone who will obviously stop sucking him off?”

“Oh my God!” she put her hands to her mouth as I filled her with horror. “I'm totally screwed! What can I do?”

I made her willing to follow my suggestions and said, “First, spit that gum out.” I ducked as she spit it out directly at me. Oh well, my fault for making her so obedient she didn't think to turn her head. “Alright, now we're gonna do a little role playing. I'll be your boyfriend and you suck my cock.”

Ashley dropped to her knees.

“Now just say whatever you normally say as you open his pants.”

“Really?” she asked.

“Yeah, really.”

Ashley rolled her eyes. “Usually I say something like, 'Fine, Anthony, I'll do it if you just shut up about it.'” She pulled out my cock and eyed it reluctantly.

“Okay, now keep going, but pretend that you enjoy it.”

The platinum blonde took a deep breathe. “Oh Anthony, I can't wait to suck your big cock.” She took a tentative lick while I made sure she liked the taste.”

“Mmm,” she said. “This actually isn't too bad.” She slipped her mouth completely over my stiff rod. The more she sucked the more I increased her enjoyment of cock sucking. Soon she was so turned on she had her hand down her pants to finger herself.

“See Ashley,” I said, “It's all about attitude. You were a natural cock sucker all along and you didn't even know it! Attack his cock like this every night and he'll propose in no time!”

Ashley's head bobbed furiously. I didn't know what Anthony preferred, so I made it so she loved the taste of cum and loved the feel of it on her skin. I grabbed the back of her head and pumped my load down her throat. She resisted a little, but one more command made her love surprise loads. After that she greedily sucked it all down.

What's her next lesson?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)