More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RyanC RyanC

What's next?

The picture starts to move

Suddenly, the picture started to move and the voice of Harry Potter came from the pictre.

"Don't be silly Hermione. You can't physicaly be inside a picture. Face it, you're just a dirty slut"

Jim stoped the intern from extracting him, and without anouncing it on the radio told them "This could be good reasarch. Let's just watch this play out"

Dave lookd at the photo Harry and asked "Don't you hear my voice?!" to try and find his out of his perdicerment.

"Yeah, and you just sound like yourself. Now how about we put this sluty body of yours to use" Harry suggested as he unbucked his pants and freed his cock.

"No, please! Anything but that!" Dave/Hermione begged.

"You can't worm your way out of this one Hermione, now get ready for my cock!" Harry yelled as he climbed on top of the girl and pushed in to the virgin cunt of dave.

"Oh you were a virgin were you? Well I'm honoured to take it from you, you dirty whore!" Harry told her before slamming back and forth in his pohtografic vagaina.

Back in the lab Jimmy told the intern "Ok, you can bring him back now"

"Actually, I can't. The transformation corupted his DNA. It can't reconstuct."

"Wait, so you're saying..."

"He's trapped in that porn pic forever."

How does Daves life as slut Hermione go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)