More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wikia Wikia

What? 'Suddenly' what?!

The phone rings

Natalie's cell-phone begins to ring. Her mind still in a euphoric haze, she lazily struggles through her bed with the two pollinics holding onto her waist tightly, fondling her breasts as they do so. She grabs her cell-phone and presses a button.

"Hello?"

"Hey Natalie, where are you?" Natalie snapped out of her haze instantly.

"Emma?"

"The car-wash. Today. Your supposed to be here!"

Natalie's school was hosting their annual carwash to raise school funds. Natalie and her best friend Emma volunteered but where unable to think ahead and were unfortunate enough to have volunteered for a carwash in the middle of spring. Even worse, the mayor of the city went for a "beautification" project, planting countless flowers and other pollen-carrying plants.

Her pollinic girls in particular would attract even more attention, and the idea of a scantily clad barely-legal teenage girl - barely-naked - being molested by naked humanoids at a carwash would only diminish what little respect her peers would have for her. Everyone gets afflicted with pollinic people around this time of year, but that never stopped the embarrassment.

One of the girls reached down and rubbed her vulva, the soft hands massaging every nerve it could find.

"I-I, um.." she struggled through the sensations.

"You okay?"

"Um, y-yeah. I'm fine."

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)