More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Wikia Wikia

Next?

At the Carwash

It took a lot of strength (both the mental kind and physical kind), but Natalie was able to break away from the pollinic girls, get herself dressed as appropriate as she could get and ran out into the street (narrowly missing two incoming cars in the process) to her school. She did her best to ignore all the people out on the streets, clothes haphazardly strew about and mostly naked body's messing with each other like every spring. Despite all of the released tension from her earlier session with the dick-girls earlier, she could feels the burning sensation between her legs.

She could have taken medication earlier that morning, but they never really worked, especially with the pollen this thick. She ran harder when the pollinic girls fondling a 20-something year old's breasts and groin directed their attention to her. Pollinics only acknowledge those suffering from allergies, and their usual initiative when that happens was sex, no matter the person.

When she was out of range, the build-up of bodies decreasing exponentially, she took a moment to catch her breath. Across the street stood her school. It was hard to miss actually.

In the partially empty parking lot on school property, she could see her friend Emma. She was bent over the hood of her own car, moaning and gasping as her white t-shirt rubbed against the metal hood. Her creme-colored bra was there on the ground next to her, having slipped out from under her shirt from the friction of her bliss. From behind, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed Pollinic boy was fucking her, her shorts and panties pooled around her ankles.

Every one of the volunteers where there, and every one of them was in on the orgy. A girl with pigtails was lying on her back as a long-haired pollinic girl was licking her pussy. A swarm of short-haired pollinic girls crowded around a red-head as they suck on her tits and kiss her skin from top to bottom, three of them fingering her all at once as they do so. A brunette sucking her boyfriend's cock as a pollinic girl licks and massages her breasts. A black-hairier boy being cow-girled by a long-haired pollinic girl, cumming violently into its pussy and yet they still kept going.

"Well Natalie, it's about time you showed up." She turned and saw Rachel. She wore her burning-brown hair into a knot, her skin fare and disputation stoic as always. She was never really what you would call a friend, but they always stayed in touch in case she was needed for guidance. One of the things everyone admired about her was her knack for taking charge when she was ever needed. Another thing people admired about her is her strong endurance in he face of a tight situation. This was no less true during allergy season.

Rachel was completely naked, save for her shoes, her socks and her white t-shirt pulled over her exposed boobs. Her right nipple was being sucked by a blonde pollinic girls and her pussy was obscured from Natalie's view by another pollinic girl's head, licking at it tenderly. Her body was covered in random bits of male and female cum, and yet she stood there with confidence as if nothing was off.

"I told you we were meeting at 8:00. You're late." She chastised. Natalie had a hard time looking directly at her, feeling uncomfortable.

"U-um, yeah, sorry, but--"

"Sorry nothing. You're still late and the washing will start at any moment now. And look at me when I'm talking to you." Natalie complied, blushing vigorously as she she took in the sexual display Rachel was apart of. Rachel gave her a mildly annoyed look and Natalie couldn't help but turn around violently, remembering that she was the one who would draw the signs for the carwash. Rachel only reacted with an amused smirk.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)