More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sundayhiker Sundayhiker

Where do we start?

The park

It's the start of summer, the park is filled with people, on the left of you theres a group of university students celebrating their exams being done with a BBQ, on your right theres 3 girls sunbathing and then theres you, you're laying on a huge white and blue striped towel, you're wearing a yellow bikini top and a navy bikini thong, it's been a long and cold winter so you've been here since the early morning hours, you were amazed how long you've been able to lay here without someone coming up from behind you and using you for a quick fuck, in fact it's been pretty quiet most of the day so far, the only noise or sex came from the university students but what can you expect from a group of 20 sometimes drinking and being half naked together in a group.

You reach into your bag and pull out your phone, scrolling down your instagram feed when you hear someone come up from behind you, his strong hands caressing up your thigh as his fingers curl into your bikini waistband, a shock of electricity and excitement rush from your thighs up to your head, you arch your ass out towards him and get on your hands and knees as in one quick motion he pulls your bikini thong off of you and down your freshly shaven legs, still on your phone you switch over to snapchat and use the front facing camera to get a peak of the about to use you, his tan ripped body and short blonde hair excite you, usually the guys using you never look this good...

He stands up behind you and pulls down his pink swim shorts and takes off his sunglasses as he starts to jerk himself off behind you... seconds after you feel the tip of his erection push open your pussy lips, as much as the whole experience has turned you on you still aren't wet enough for him to just slide into you and thus he struggles to slide in at first and decides to kneel down behind you and starts to eat you out, his tongue teases you at first, taking quick and swift licks at your clit and up and down your slowly moistening pussy.

Does he continue to eat you out or does he fuck you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)