More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dennstar dennstar

Enter the park

The park entrance (story start)

John waited by the park gate for his friends to arrive. After winning 6 tickets to the new Theme park that replaced the old Ontario place, John was happy that his friends had agreed to come and have a fun day at the park.

“Hay John, sorry had to take the bus as I couldn’t get a ride, are the others here yet” asked Mike walking up from the bus stop.

After giving a fist bump John said “not yet, but got a text from the girls, they will be here in a few min, Jill dad is giving them a lift”

As John chatted with Mike a car pulled up and Sam,Mia,Jill and surprisingly James got out of the passenger seat.

“Hay John, ready for some fun” said Mia as each of the girls gave John a hug or hand shake.

“Hay James, how did you get a ride with the girls” John asked asked while the group headed to the front gate.

“Oh I was at the bus stop when they pulled up, offered me a lift” James said in reply.

The group approached the front gate, as they got into line, a woman ran up to them from the entrance to the park.

The woman was wearing a white t-shirt and a purple tutu, she had a walkie talkie clipped to the tutu and a headset, she even had a pink princess crown on her head.

“Greetings winners, I was told to keep an eye out for your group, names Cassy” the girl giggled and smiled.

“Um, why are you dressed like a toddler” asked James

The woman giggled, patting down her tutu.

“Sorry, I mostly work in the kid and toddler area, but I was told to greet you first, for some reason, the kids don’t miss behave when the employees are dressed just like them” the woman said. “We even play, eat, and take naps with them while there parents are in the adult area”

“Hah, well that’s cool” said Mia. “my mom dose the same with my little brother”

“Ok, here are your maps of the park, the park is open to 9pm today, water park has swimsuit rentals and free towels” said the woman handing out maps and the park pamphlets, she also passed out wristbands with there names on attached was a small box.

“Any time you want to purchase something, you will be asked to tap the box at the register, as there is no money allowed in the park, when you leave everything will be tallied up for you to pay at the front gate only” the woman finished with a smile.

As the woman walked off John watched his friends put on the wristbands as well examining the park map as the group of friends crossed the bridge into the park, the group decided to split up to check out the park.

Do you fallow John who went with Sam (Group 1)

Do you fallow Mike who went with Mia (Group 2)

Do you fallow James who went with Jill (Group 3)

———————————————————

1, Choose a friend to fallow

2, then choose one of the 5 theme park area’s to explore

Choose a friend to fallow

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)