More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YourNewestMaster YourNewestMaster

What's next?

The options are given

It was an ordinary day in Scranton PA. Michael had just finished his meeting and everyone left the conference room with the ordinary look of annoyance and distaste for his sense of humor. Once everyone went back to their desks Michael thought it'd be funny to hit on Pam again. "Pammy and her Pam Pams!" He shouted across the room. "How's it hanging?". She looks up from the desk with utter disdain. "I'm fine Michael. How're you?" She asks in a sigh. "Oh just usual. Waiting for Dwight or Jim to do something stupid" he wheezes in laughter. She pretends to get a call and picks up the phone to get him to leave. "Well I'll just get out of your hair then" he says somewhat defeated and walks slowly back into his office. In his office he scrolls through his emails when an ad suddenly appears. "Have you ever been taken for granted? Have you ever wanted something more in life? Well look no further! If you click this link we'll show you just how easy it is to get what you want!". Being a sucker for any type of advertisement Michael clicks the link. "Thank you user for putting your trust in us!" the ad says. "We are a higher power, currently looking to gift any human who clicked on our site the power of their choosing. You may know us as god or see us as deities but truthfully we are just entities of which were gifted." said the ad again. "So chooser, If given the option between Mind control, Time control, or Personality control, which would you choose?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)