More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1Futa1 1Futa1

Name of the game and the players?

The old house on the edge of town

My sister’s fucking hot.

Long black hair, so silky smooth and radiating the most delicious fragrance… her tight youthful-college-age body, the perfect amount of underlying athleticism and godly curves. With her big, fertile hips, perfectly slim stomach. While her breasts lay high and perky, probably not enough for other guys but seeing them again reminded me of just how perfect they were.

And her face. _GOD _her face. Perfect little lips, puckered and always seemingly just a little bit wet. Eyes of the deepest and darkest color, pits that sucked me in every time.

Soft and strong lay intermingled in such a perfect symphony, confidence and strength contrasted with just the right amount of soft whiles and feminine allure.

I 'd been watching her in the rearview, seeing her sitting in my backseat. She was looking out the window, a terse expression on her face as she watched the countryside pass by. I could see how she’d changed subtly over the past years, a little more… wizened if I had to call it anything. A look, as if she’d had to think of higher and more difficult things since the last time I’d seen her. Of course not only her expression had shifted with the time. A few years away at college gives plenty of time for a girl to grow more… “full”. I adjusted the rearview, giving me an eyeful of how her already perfect chest had filled out. Not necessarily all that much… bigger…just, more womanly since last I’d laid eyes.

“...Said that he’d have me calling me his ‘one and only’ by the end of the night. Phbbt. Whatever that means! So I told him to go find some slut who can eat his shit cuz’ I’m not taking none of that! And then, guess what? Can you believe that he started to cry! He actually started to cry! Like the little baby I always knew he…”

The other passenger rattled on. Some blonde chick that my twin sister had decided to bring home for god knows what reason. This whole time, from when I’d picked up the two at the airport to now like an hour later down the old highway she’d been on and on about her many (and always wrong) boyfriends as well as whatever gossip she seemed to be able to spew up. How Talie had ever become friends with this “Bianca” I doubt I’d ever understand.

Well At least she's pretty hot.

Blue eyes and blond hair aren’t really my thing but if anyone were to give out awards for “prettiness” in that category she’d probably receive a decent silver. Which going as that combo seems to be A tier for most guys just baseline is probably pretty nuts.

I glanced in the rearview once more, feeling a tightness in my chest. It had been so long since Talie had last been home and in all that time I’d been beating myself up over not doing something to try and keep her here. Not that I had a good “actual” reason. What would I say? “Hey sis, could you stick around? For what? Uh… well you see I really like the way your ass jiggles just slightly anytime I follow you on the sidewalk or…”

My eyes tore free from her perky chest, back to the barren highway. My shorts felt tight and I adjusted my legs, hoping to all things holy that the weirdo in my passenger hadn’t noticed my growing erection.

“Ooh! What’s that? It looks soooo creepy!”

For a moment I thought I’d been found out, that is until I noticed she wasn't even looking at me.

Towards the passenger side. Off in the distance, an old western style building stood-er, rather it leaned. Water-worn wood a deep almost black hue, half-on and swinging window shades, glass broken or boarded up in basically every window. Around a long-unkempt “lawn” creeping upwards as if to forewarn anyone from going inside.

“That’s the ‘old hoot’s’ place. Been empty for uh… I think two years or something. I heard that she uh… passed.” I said.

Curiously that seemed to spark my sister’s interest.

“Wait seriously? No, but she was supp-”

Her face twisted into a mix of worry and concern as we started to pass the old building.

“Trevor, stop. I mean, we should stop. I-I need to see this.”

I raised a brow as I looked back at her through the mirror.

“Huh? No, Tal, what are we gonna do, raid some dead old lady’s house? Can you imagine the old lady germs that have been percolating all this time? Pigsty probably doesn't even barely begin…”

“-please, Trev? It’s just something I really need right now. I have… reasons.”

Fuck.

My mouth seemed to dry up, seeing the way she was looking at me… pleadingly. The way it burned at my chest to see that needy look, a look I’d often imagined but with something hard and leaking hanging over her…

Things hadn’t been going well, or at least hadn’t been going the way I’d imagined when I would finally get a chance to see my twin again. The meet-up at the airport, this whole time driving home. She’d barely spoken to me, only giving me a half-smile and less than a half-hug at the airport.

Despite my infatuation, our interactions had always been… confrontational. No matter how much I wanted to change that.

“Fiiiine…”

“So what did you want to do? Take a measure of the cooties dripping from the walls?”

My sis rolled her eyes as she stepped past me, walking right up to the not-quite-straight door in the not-quite-straight doorway, both of which leaned in opposing directions somehow.

“She just asked me to come by the next time I was around. Said she had something for me. I didn’t think she was so close to…”

“Dying? Going ka-put? Snuffing it?”

She gave me another look. I winced. Of course I'd be like this. I may be hopelessly in love but that couldn't stop old habits from coming back.

“Sorry.” I murmured.

“This old lady… she lived here? This is disgusting!”

To my side, Bianca looked half ready to vomit. She kicked one of her heeled boots, the pristine off-white of the material clearly showing a line of detritus from the dust coating the rickety patio leading up to the front door.

“Awww… my stuff’s all dirty… What am I going to do? Daddy only gave me his small credit card…”

It was funny in a sort of way, to have this overstuffed girl with us checking out some dead lady’s porch with only open and endless fields all around us.

What must that be like? To have the whole “silver spoon”, having only worries where the barrier to entry is to literally have an oversized bank account.

I looked over at my sis and could see she was thinking much the same thing. We met eyes and just for a moment and my heart leapt as I saw that familiar spark. The cute squinting at the edge of her eyes, the way her nose dimpled as her perfect lips formed into a smirk. The familiarity shocked me, a rush as memories of when I used to be able to make her laugh-

but then, as if realizing her slip, her smirk dropped and that spark of humor washed away.

“We better move quickly. I do need to find something but you’re right, it's probably not entirely safe to be here for too long.” she said as she pushed the creaking door inwards.

I half expected some horrifying thing to come rushing out at us but no such luck. It was dark inside of course, but there was still light streaming in through the many scattered holes in the walls and boarded up windows.

“Like the roof collapsing?” I asked, pulling at a piece of debris hanging off the doorway as I passed within, fighting to keep my face even, to not show the gloom swelling within my soul.

“Ooh! That would be exciting! And Dangerous! Promise that you’ll save me if that happens Trev?” Bianca of all people said.

I winced at the overly affectionate use of my nickname.

The bubbly girl walked behind me, the clack of her overdressed outfit contrasting with dust and ratty wood underneath.

The click of the door shutting followed.

Did she really just?...

“Oh! That was weird…” the bubbly girl remarked.

I turned around to see Bianca returning to the door and giving it a tug.

Which didn’t do the slightest thing.

“Uhhuu… very funny Bianca, but you forgot I could just walk over and open it myself.” My heart pounded in my chest as I shoved the wobbly blond aside to give it a try.

“What are you talking about? I didn’t close it, it did that itself!?”

However it didn’t move for me either. In, out, sideways… no matter which way or how much I put into it, the thing wouldn’t move. It didn’t even rattle, acting for the world as if it was made of the sturdiest possible stuff.

I started slamming myself into it, cursing as it only served to hurt me and not this unreasonably sturdy door.

There had always been rumors, of the “witch” living on the highway, miles and miles away from anyone else, concocting the most vile of things to do to herself and anyone unwise enough to cross her path. But of course I’d never even given that an ounce of merit, who in their right mind would believe that? Maybe I'd have considered it if my twin sis wasn't giving me doe eyes but, yeah, there was never a chance of that.

“It won’t work Trevor, just leave it alone, we're going to have to play by her rules in here.” I could hear Talie say.

She didn’t sound mad but…

She stood halfway across the room, where two doors gaped ominously, each leading into hallways that were almost too dark to be real..

"Okayyy…?"

"I'm not sure that I believe that she's actually dead but even if she is this… this place is probably still full of powerful artifacts."

She glanced back over her shoulder, her dark silky strands swaying loosely down her svelte back. She pointed up at the writing above the two doors before her. Arcane, almost neon… what looked like runes except… except as I stared it was like I began to understand, like the knowledge just appeared in me.

One said "the witch's abode" with the other "the sorceror's study".

"She or whatever she left behind to guard wants us to pick a way forward and…" her eyes darted to the side, to the half-boarded windows. Sunlight spilled through as before but even as we were I could see a voidless sea of black swirling in the distance and… eyes, many, WAY too many eyes swirling in that sea. Except they both "swam" somehow so far away and so close that, well, I could see all of it. There was no way that it was possible to know but somehow I did, that this small opening was conveying a vastness that made me sick to see.

This-this one being, this, "one pair" of eyes, looked at me and the others through that slit, following our every move as if we could possibly be interesting.

"-I don't think we'll be able to get out through any other means."

I gulped, watching the void for one more gut-wrenching moment.

"Alright, well, sis, you got us into this. Which way do we go?" I asked as I shakily stood beside her.

She gave me a half-grin, perhaps as a sort of assurance as she pointed.

"This one."

Poll: https://strawpoll.com/wby5ADYpdyA

  • Been sitting on a half-finished draft of this for a while now. Going to be a more "freeform" game. Not sure how much information I want to share for this one or the exact rules either. I'll put up a poll for each chapter of which way to go, with the only information being the name of the location (and maybe a hint of possible transformations). Hoping to get really wacky with the room possibilities eventually but for the first couple of rooms things will probably be fairly low-key. As for the transformations themselves, each room will have some sort of challenge (some sexual, some not) for them to progress to the next and transformations will sometimes be a part of that. We'll see if I can keep the creativity up for each challenge, likely that I'll need to take frequent breaks to think on the next chapter but here's to hoping that this will be my new addiction.

-feedback is appreciated.

Witch's abode or sorcerors study?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)