More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GhostWriter2049 GhostWriter2049

How do you plan on picking up these chicks?

The old fashioned way

You were a straightforward guy. People have been dating for thousands of years. If your ancestors could do it, then so could you.

Though you never thought of yourself as charismatic, a lot can change with an adjustment in attitude. Maybe giving yourself some extra confidence would give you the strength needed to land a date.

While getting ready for your first day of classes, you thought about the girls you wanted to get with the most.

First, there was Caitlyn, a quiet, kind-hearted girl. She always came off as shy, despite having a lot of girl friends on campus. Her long, brown hair, somewhat nerdy glasses, and radiant smile were gorgeous. And though she was somewhat flat-chested, her toned legs and rounded bum more than made up for it. The two of you were good friends, but little else.

Then there was Emma, the blonde knockout and talk of the town. Emma never seemed to be in a relationship for too long. Word has it that she's more into hookups than committed relationships. And who could blame her? She had a great ass, wide hips, a slim waist, and a decent pair of C-cups to boot. You didn't know her too well, but with a body like that, she seemed the type who could take whatever she wanted.

Last was Skylar, the token goth girl. You'd always heard of "big tiddy goth girls," but this chick checked all the boxes. No baggy clothing could hide her bodacious figure, her milky, pale flesh wrapped under layers of black and dark blues. It wasn't often you'd see her with other people, giving the impression that she likes being alone. But who knows? Maybe there's a little fire behind the ice-cold exterior.

Which girl will you pursue?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)