More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damot Damot

What's next?

The of Europa

She stood in the middle of the deep blue sea, and two beautiful women were approaching her. From the east came one with long black hair shimming like silk and perfect features like her self. She was from the same tribe as herself and mirrored her in beauty and grace. From the west came a strange woman with yellow hair and pale skin. Her blue eyes mirrored the sea, and she spoke in a foreign tongue. Surprisingly she could understand her.

"Come with me Europa, to my fresh new coast, be a part of my dunes and cliffs, live in my forest and lay with my men. I will give you all the riches of the world in this new and beautiful land."

While she said this, she slowly undressed herself exposing her pale, perfect breasts and the yellow color of her pubic hair.

Europa stared at the strange woman, feeling strongly attracted to her. She took a step into the foreigner's direction as a hand suddenly grabbed her wrist.

She turned her head and saw the Asian woman glaring at her.

"Don´t go! You are mine! We belong together."

Europa stared at the beautiful brown eyes of these perfect oriental woman. Her elegant oval features, her high cheekbones, her dark juicy lips. With her left hand, the Woman took her tunica off while still holding Europa with the other, revealing a small, gracile body with tight boobs, perfect hips, and lightly tanned skin.

Europa was caught between these two beauties not able to move towards one of them. The attraction of the two was equally strong.

The blond girls moved closer until she came to arm's length, and touch Europa´s cheeks softly and with a seductive smile.

"Come to my nameless land, it’s free and full of wonders," she said and touched her own boobs with her left finger, sliding slowly down.

Europa gasped and felt getting drawn to her, as the other one's lips appeared next to Europa ear.

"My beaches are familiar and friendly, and you will feel welcome and at home in the deeps of my forest," she said and started to lick the girl's ears.

Europa shivered, torn between these two unstoppable forces.

"I.... I don´t.... I can´t decide..." she whispered, and the white woman closed hin touching her breasts kissing her on her mouth. The other pressed her breasts against Europa's back and stroked her buttocks gently while continuing licking the ear.

Europa moaned ecstatically, reaching with her left hand for the white and with her right hand for the Asian girls pussy.

" Wake up, somebody," said and Europa opened her eyes. It had been a dream.... of course...

" The sun shines and the air is warm, my princess, let's enjoy this beautiful day at the beach."

The woman who was speaking was Monique, her servant, and friend.

Europa smiled and slowly stood up.

" I had the strangest dream, tonight, she said and kiss Monique on her lips still aroused by her vision.

The girl did not shrug because it was customary to serve the Phoenician princess in every possible way, and she loved her anyway with all her hard.

Europa, the crown jewel of King Agenor, his only daughter, and his most precious possession, was known as the most beautiful and most gentle girl in whole Asia, and there was no man and no woman who would not have longed for her.

The princess' lips tasted sweet, and her breath smelled like flowers even after sleeping and Monique and enjoyed every second of this deep and hungry kiss.

The servant's hands moved slowly towards her mistress' hips touching the silky skin with care and passion.

" Oh," Europa said moaning harried. " Not now, we need to embrace the day. You said the morning is beautiful."

"Oh, it might rain soon, maybe its better to stay in bed" the servant whispered, and Europa laughed, standing up from the bed showing her self in all her glorious nudity.

With two steps she reached the pool filled with steaming water which was always prepared next to her bed and stepped into the hot water, enjoying, the warms sinking into her bones.

Monique kneeled behind her at the edge of the pool and started to massage her back and wash her hair, while the princess enjoyed the smell of the rose flavor someone had given into the water and closed her eyes.

What a curious dream this had been. Who was this strange looking woman who was the other one? And what did it mean?

She smiled and shed the thought. It did not matter. It was a wonderful day, and she would spend it on the beach with her court ladies, enjoying the sun and the deep blue sea.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)