More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

The nudist step mom

There was this woman name Jane Hollingsworth who is a 50 years old step mom to her two step daughters Tia and Lisa, Tia the youngest was 18 and Lisa is 28 years old. A evening Jane is there in the kitchen cleaning up with no type of clothing whatsoever as she was the typical nudist. She was there in the kitchen cleaning as she heard the door bell rang. Then as naked as Jane was, went to the door and opened it to see her two daughter standing there as usual as they saw their mother in the nude, "seriously mom do you always have to answer the door to us naked?" Asked Lisa the elder sister "mom you look beautiful the way you are" said Tia looking at everything her step mom had to show "well Lisa yes I have to and you have always see me like this all the time and Tia honey thank you now you two girls come right in" said Laura as her daughters came in the house, "now you girls go and bath I almost have dinner ready.

Then as the girl went take a bath Laura the step mom was going in the kitchen to continue cooking as the girls went to take a shower.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)