More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

What's next?

The Two daughter take a bath

Then as the mother was naked in the kitchen she continued cooking as the two daughters were in the bedroom taking off there clothes. There Lisa was taking her clothes off as her sister sat on the bed and watched. "Oh my goodness Tia aren't you going to take your clothes off?" Asked Lisa "no you go first" said Tia as she sat on the bed, "fear enough" said Lisa, as she stood off her bra, skirt, socks and shoes, as she now continued to take her school clothes off. Then as Lisa took off all her school clothes, bra and panties she stood naked before her sister sitting on the bed. There Tia now seeing her oldest sister Lisa naked noticed that she just like her mom had a bush on her vagina as Tia saw that it looked like a upside down triangle. "Oh my god, yes Tia, I like mom you have a bush down there too," said Lisa as she stood there naked before her young sister as her young sister was staring at her vagina and also her Big c cup breast. "Ok well I'm up next" said Tia as she took her clothes off too as her oldest sister Lisa rapped a towel around her naked body sitting on the bed too. Then as Tia also took her school clothes off she stood there naked before Lisa her older sister as Lisa saw her little sister naked too and saw her smooth bald vagina. "Whoa little sis now I see why you were staring at my hairy pussy, anyway get your towel and let's go and take a shower" said Lisa as Tia rapped a towel around her as they both headed towards the shower.

Then rapped in a towels the Two sisters walked down the hall way to the bathroom. Then as they got there, Lisa who came in before her young sister started to take off her towel as quick as possible as she was backing her sister Tia. There Tia saw her sister Lisa naked yet again but this time saw her bare ass "whoa Lisa nice butt with a rose tattoo," said Tia complimenting her sister. "Oh thank you Tia" said Lisa, as her sister took her towel off too.

What happens in the shower with the sisters?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)