More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by splotch splotch

What's next?

The nude workout

"Everyone look at her pumped up, overly inflated body!" Rachel addressed the rest of the gym, who had given up any pretense of doing anything but watching April's humiliation.

"So bulky, so heavy, barely distinguishable from a 'roided out man, but still weaker than little old me." Rachel went on.

Fully nude and helpless, all April could do was cup her freshly waxed crotch and tiny breasts. Every other inch of the pale body she'd recently prized was exposed to the jeering crowd.And she was no longer proud, overly proud and supremely confident. April found herself utterly embarrassed by her exposure and humiliated.

"Don't worry, we'll whip her into shape!" Rachel told the crowd. Then she turned towards April. "It's time for a workout!"

The crowd hooted and applauded as April's jaw dropped. And soon the naked girl was to do a full workout butt naked. First a run on the treadmill. She tried to keep her privates covered, but Rachel kept turning up the speed, until April was to pump her arms, exposing everything. The crowd particularly enjoyed her muscular jiggling ass as she sprinted fully nude.

Next she had to bench press, which unfortunately showed off her flat chest very well. Even more humiliating was the stair master. The peck deck again showed her thick arms, bulging pecs and unfeminine, flat mammaires. The worst of all though was the squat machine, which revealed every bit of her spread and pink womanhood and she squatted low, legs spread, giving a gynecological view to the whole gym.

She finished her workout red faced, coated with sweat and utterly humiliated. Every moment of her humiliation had been filmed: she knew her life would never be the same. She moved to go to the locker room to get dressed and flee in defeat, but Rachel had one last surprise for her.

"Don't worry, I have something for you to wear on your walk home." Rachel explained. She then held out... a pair of whitey tightie underwear and nothing else!

Everyone laughed and jeered as Rachel threw the underwear at April. The hit the defeated nude muscle woman in the face, who shamefully took them. With no other choice Rachel slipped them on over her thick legs. Then, crossing her arms over her chest, she ran from the gym, her ears burning at the laughter.

As one last act of degradation she walked the two miles home. Dozens of people saw her, pointing and laughing.

"Look at the buff boy in his underwear!"

"What a stud!"

"He's all muscle!"

To her total humiliation, NO ONE recognized her as a woman. Her ego was shattered, along with her pride and self image. Her vain pride in her muscles was replaced in total meek shame as she hung her head and hurried to her house... though she felt a powerful, strange desire to pleasure herself when she got there. To her horror, some naughty part of her enjoyed all this exposure and humiliation!

THE END!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)