More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

Pick a story.

The night of Firsts (MMF Threesome, DVP, Gay/Bi, Interracial. Ongoing)

As the elevator rose, so did the lumps in their throats.

Quincy, Dale, and Holly were celebrating the 1-year anniversary of their poly-amorous relationship. They had the day all planned out. Meeting up at Dale's favorite restaurant for lunch, the afternoon show of some matinee Holly had been dying to take them to, a bit of indoor ice-skating in the evening so that Quincy could have a good laugh at Dale's complete lack of coordination, and then a little upmarket dinner, where they toasted each other's health with champagne. All leading up to the hotel's honeymoon suite that they've all chipped in for tonight. The elevator dinged open, and their suite was right in front of them. The throuple exchanged nervous glances with each other, before Dale stepped up and swiped them in.

The first thing that they saw in the beautiful room was the massive circular bed with the heart-shaped red headboard, that was gaudy enough that it went all the back to adorably retro. They'll never know if it's intended effect was to make whoever was in here laugh at it, but that's what happened. Which helped tremendously. With their mood lifted, the three of them set to exploring the suite, just to satisfy their own curiosities and make their preparations, before the main event began.

Seizing the opportunity before her boyfriends could, Holly made straight for the bathroom, leaving Dale and Quincy to decide among themselves who would be next. A quick round of Rock, Paper, Scissors declared that it was Dale. But before that, he had spied the basket that was left on the table. At first glance it was quite obvious what was in it, but the envelope was a complete mystery.

Picking it up, he read that it was a note of congratulations on their marriage, as well as a letter of appreciation from the hotel manager for choosing them. Snorting a laugh, he started taking out the assorted 'gifts' the hotel had provided them with, and sorted them out into 'Yes's, 'Maybe's, and 'No's. "Quincy, they got us another bottle of bubbly," he said, reading the label on the champagne bottle. "Did they give us ice?"

"Gimme a sec. I gotta find the mini," Quincy replied, pulling open some cupboard doors. His head recoiled and cocked to one side as he saw the arrangement before him. "Damn... they've have some funky people in here. I mean, look at this," he said, taking out a hanger that had a thin yellow jacket over a pair of hot-pants with suspenders on them, and draping it onto him. "Slutty firefighter, anyone?"

With Quincy and him being roughly the same height, and Holly being half a head shorter, Dale had to consider which of his bottoms would look better in it. The light skinned blonde curled Holly definitely had the curves for it, especially with the suspenders hiding the dark brown nipples of her soft-ball sized breasts. But a male fire-fighter was also a much wanted fantasy, although it might be a little on the nose, given Quincy's buzz cut and black skin. Having made his decision, he merely said, "Not on you mate. And not Hols. Not tonight anyway. But keep that on the table for some other time. You find that ice yet?"

Quincy just rolled his eyes. "Never said it would be me or Holly wearing it, Dale," he scoffed, putting it back anyway. "And yes, I did find the ice. It's in the bucket by the couch."

Dale barely had time to look up to see it when an en-robed Holly walked out, drying her hair with a towel. "Shower's free," she announced, "and if we squeeze, I think we can all fit in the tub."

The two men looked to each other and shrugged, before Dale made his way over to the shower, leaving Holly and Quincy to prepare the room.

For what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)