More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

For what?

Holly's first Double Blowjob.

Despite their 'Smooth' playlist serenading them from the TV, Holly's heart was pounding in her chest and her eyes tried to look in both directions, as her boyfriends' cocks dangled in front of her. "Well, um... I think it's pretty obvious that Quincy wins, but..." she swallowed loudly, feeling a mixture of fear, anticipation, and excitement rush over her, "with what we have planned, I wish you were both kind of... losers... in that respect. No offense but...oh boy, you, you both know what I mean, right?"

Knowing full well the dynamics that they all shared, Dale merely smirked. "None taken," he replied. After a quick nod based conversation, he stepped aside and leaned casually against the couch, to let her do to Quincy what she was already doing when he came out of the bathroom.

Taking his cock in her hand, she quickly brushed off any towel lint and fluff that still clung to him, before laying her tongue flat against her chin. She dragged it up the underside of his cock a few times to get his blood pumping, before sealing her lips behind his glans and sucking gently. Quincy let out a low groan and put his hand on her head, mostly so that he had something to hang on to, as well as to brush away any hair so that he could clearly see her face.

Shuffling forwards on her knees a little, and accidentally undoing the knot on her robe, hinting tantalizingly at her nakedness to Dale, Holly took a deep breath through her nose before taking Quincy as deep into her mouth and throat as she could. She made it about two-thirds of the way down before her gag reflex her off. "Oh fuck," she coughed, wiping a tear away from her eye. She turned slightly to give Dale two thumbs-up, and then turned back to Quincy. "Progress!" she grinned, proud of herself for managing to get that far now. The first time she had ever blown Quincy, she could only manage a quarter of his length.

Chuckling, Quincy took control of her head again and leaned down to kiss her, also impressed by her skill and practice. Reaching down, he brushed aside her robe and squeezed her nearest breast, making her smile. Suddenly, a second cock appeared in front of their faces. They both turned sharply at it, and then up to Dale's face. He looked their surprised faces and smirked. "Forgetting someone?" Holly's smile grew even wider and she shifted to the side a bit, while Quincy went to her opposite side.

Flanked on both sides, Holly's head bobbed upon one of her boyfriends' cocks, while her hand stroked the other's a few times, before she would turn her head and swap her movements, doing her best to keep an even count between them. Above her, Dale and Quincy would groan every time her mouth switched cocks. Every so often, they would kiss each other while their hands groped and grabbed at anyone.

Feeling their cocks growing firmer and firmer under her efforts, as well as hearing the sounds they were all making, made Holly's pussy moisten, faster than she'd ever done before. Making a mental note to apologize to them about it later, whichever hand she had free when she swapped dropped down to between her legs, and started to play with herself, rather than her lovers.

Left with the lingering memory of pleasure, Quincy looked down at her taking Dale almost entirely into her mouth, while her fingers rubbed furiously at her crotch. "Fuck, this is so hot... we should have done this a lot earlier," he gasped.

Coming off of Dale, Holly turned and spat on his cock. "Easy for you to say," she frowned, jerking his entire length in her fist. "You're not the one doing all the work."

Running his hand down his face, Dale grunted. "That's a pretty easy fix."

How so?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)