More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Leer99 Leer99

What's the setup for Mackenzie's nightmare?

The night after her Graduation

Mackenzie sighed, waiting outside of her house with a heaving blush on her face. Today had been rough, being tricked by her friends to strip naked under her graduation gown, then they had thrown her clothes away on top of that! She had lost her gown in a restaurant! And then the back up gowns provided by her friends were lost one by one on her trek back home until she was to remain in her birthday suit.

To add oil to the fire, when she had arrived home, she had been greeted with a surprise party by her family and neighbors, all of whom had gotten a view of Mackenzie completely naked except for her shoes. Luckily she was able to get upstairs to change, but for the first hour of the party, it had been constant questions of how she had wound up in such a state.

The only silver lining to the day had been a promise she had made to her boyfriend, Ryan. He had caught on quickly that she walked across the podium while going commando, and a few daring kisses had brought them both in the mood for a date. So they had promised to meet up again later on.

It was now 8:45 PM, and with her (embarrassing) party finished, Mackenzie now found herself waiting outside for Ryan. She had gotten dressed for their date, opting for something cute, yet flattering for her curvaceous form. And so, she was dressed in in a white blouse with a red plaid miniskirt, opting to go for a cute "schoolgirl" appearance. She even added some Mary Jane shoes and some thigh stockings. The blouse hugged her upper body nicely, and the skirt showed off most of her thighs. Underneath she wore a pink strapless bra with a matching thong, anticipating that she would get to have some fun with Ryan tonight.

But with the events of today being fresh on her mind, Mackenzie packed a backpack of extra clothes too, knowing full well her rotten luck could strike at any moment. Inside her backpack was a bright red tank top with black spandex shorts and a pair of daisy dukes, a white bra and blue and white striped panties. A light blue bikini, and a large black shirt that she often wore to bed. She even made sure her Mary Jane's weren't high heels, just to avoid any potential trips that would result in more clothing incidents. She also had a large pink hoodie too, just in case it got chilly for the night. Luckily for the redhead, it was Friday, so she had the whole weekend to herself. So she wanted to spend every moment of it with Ryan.

As if her thoughts summoned him, the sound of his car filled the air and Mackenzie looked up to see him pulling into her driveway. After a day like today, it was a sight for sore eyes. The last time she had seen him was earlier today was at graduation, where they had shared a handful of passionate kisses, all while she wore nothing but her graduation gown.

Giving a soft smile, the redhead walked over the passenger seat and opened it up, looking over at her boyfriend. "Hey."

She saw that Ryan's eyes were slightly wide, not expecting to see her in such reavealing clothes. While it wasn't uncommon for Mackenzie to show off for him, it was pretty inconsistent for her to wearing such a small skirt. Especially since she wasn't even wearing spandex underneath. And so when she sat down in the car, she couldn't but blush at the feeling of the upholstery against her bare ass, her thong providing little protection in that regard.

"Umm...wow...hey..." Ryan finally replied, drawing his eyes away from her thighs to look into her eyes. And he smiled as she settled in next to him, his hand reaching out to gently hold hers.

"Well...I'm glad I can still make you speechless, despite the many times I've had clothing issues with you." Mackenzie chuckled, already feeling somewhat better. She then gracefully crossed her legs, her skirt riding up ever so slightly to show more of her creamy thighs.

"Well, it's hard not to be with someone like you..." Ryan smoothly replied, reaching forward to give one of her clothed breasts a soft squeeze. A soft, playful squeak left the redhead's lips, somewhat shocked by his actions. Usually when their more sexually charged moments occurred, Mackenzie was often the one to instigate them. So it came as a surprise that her boyfriend was copping a feel in the middle of her driveway. "A cute curvy girl who has a bold side, what's not to love?"

Mackenzie's blushed, a few whimpers leaving her throat as she felt him gently rolling and kneading her breast. Heat began to move through her body, giving her a familiar feeling to her graduation ceremony she had experienced earlier in the afternoon, but slightly more intense. After about thirty seconds of his fondling, a gentle moan escaped before she came to her sense and calmly removed his hand.

She was glad that Ryan didn't protest, as hot as it would be, she didn't exactly want to be discovered. Atleast, not here in her driveway. Relief began to flow through her body as he began to back the car out and began to drive out of the neighborhood.

"So...based on your texts...things declined after our encounter?" Ryan finally asked, glancing over at the red head, his hand resting on her lap.

"Y-yeah..." Mackenzie sheepishly responded, her hands fiddling with the hem of her skirt.

As they drove around, Mackenzie explained her rough day. Mostly about how her family refused to believe her dilemma, though a good chunk of it was about the wardrobe malfunction themselves too. She was never afraid to divulge such details for him, though a part of her. did feel guilty about always venting to him anytime she ended up naked.

"So they didn't believe you huh?" Ryan asked, pulling into the parking lot of their destination. He then flipped on the lights for the inside of his car so he could get a better view of Mackenzie, his eyes darting towards her breasts for a moment before looking back into her eyes.

"No...but I guess I can't really blame them...I mean...I really was going naked underneath my gown...so in a way it's my fault." Mackenzie sighed, her fingers still playing with her skirt. She then looked at Ryan. "But never mind about that, I just want us to have fun tonight...and then it's a wonderful weekend at your house."

"Right." Ryan agreed, happy to see that Mackenzie was bouncing back like she always did. It was a side of her that he admired, knowing she could get happy again, even after the humiliating events she had experienced. "Oh, but I actually have a gift for you...reach behind your seat."

Tilting her head, Mackenzie did just that, her face drawing a cute but confused expression as she groped behind her until she felt a large gift bag. The redhead pulled it it to her, her mind wondering what Ryan could have possible gotten her. She didn't waist any time taking off the tissue wrapping at the top and pulled out her prize, only for her eyes to widen when she realized what it was.

The black material was high quality, feeling soft and smooth to the touch. It was a black, strapless dress. More precisely, it was the same one she had worn during her night at Prom! The garment had been ruined, thanks to Cynthia and Pauline's scheme from that night, it even seemed like Ryan had included a fresh set of black lingerie too!

"It...wasn't cheep. But I know you really liked that dress, and wanted to wear it on more dates. So...I asked your friends what your measurements were from when you got them tailored. I hope you-"

Before Ryan could finish his question, Mackenzie unbuckled her seatbelt and stole a kiss from him, her body feeling warm from the feelings she had. He never judged her for the incidents she had. He was always patient when they went shopping, and most importantly, he always sought to make her happy. Mackenzie couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

"Thank you..." she said softly, pulling her legs up and hopping into the backseat. Partially angling it so Ryan could get a view up her skirt,. "You didn't have to do that you know...the costed me a few hundred dollars to get custom made..."

Ryan wasted no time following the curvy girl, a shy smile planted on his face. "I know...but I figured it would make you happy...so I...I figured it would be a good gift."

"It was perfect..." Mackenzie giggled. She then gave her boyfriend another kiss, this one being a bit more passionate. As they kissed, her hand went to carefully undo a few buttons of her blouse, exposing her cleavage to him.

"Before we go inside, let me give you a gift of my own~" Mackenzie said with a playful wink.

Where were they?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)