More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Closer11 Closer11

The next morning?

The next week!

For the next week you surface from unconsciousness only a few times, usually when the nurse is stroking your dick again. You are able to stay awake for longer each time and have even regained your ability to speak. The nurse is a great talking partner and is excited about every bit of progress you make.

After seeing people pass your room in nothing more than a lab coat or even less you were even able to ask her what was going on in this world. What had happened to you?

"You were in a car accident when you were twelve years old. Both parents died. Older sister survived. You went into a comatose state. That's what the reports state." the nurse says. "I'm really sorry about your parents. Do you remember them?" she asks. You try to think back. You remember certain places and events, but no people. "I.. don't. No one, actually." you say.

When asking about why everyone was so casual about sex nowadays the answer was a little more complicated. "For the same reason you are so important right now. You see, almost 10 years ago now a virus called Zeratul spread across the world. To stop the virus from infecting and killing all life on earth potentially, chemicals were added to the world's drinking water supply. It worked and the virus is now no more threatening than the common cold, but the chemicals had a nasty side effect. 6 years after the initial addition of the chemical, researchers linked the chemicals to another threat to the survival of the human race. A strong decline in fertility." the nurse says while idly fingering herself. You had almost gotten used to it. She did it so often.

"By then, more than 90% of the earth's population had a fertility rate of less than 1%. Two solutions were given. The first was the introduction of the 'Everyday Sex' law. This law said that sex should be seen as a part of daily life. Whenever the occasion allowed for it, impregnation should be strived for. This law also legalized many other things unthinkable for the society we left." she says. To accentuate her point, she takes her fingers out of her wet cunt and shows them to you.

"The second part of the solution was the reawakening of comatose patients. Patients that went into a coma before the chemicals were added are unaffected by it! The only problem is that few people are left in a coma for more than 6 years. And if they have been in a coma for that long, they usually don't wake up anymore. If you manage to fully recover from your coma, you will be the first fertile person in a decade!" Vanessa is now almost jumping from joy, her fingers still wet with self-pleasure.

"But... how is that important? How will that help save the world?" you ask. The nurse points at your dick. "A man as fertile as you are can impregnate women much faster than any other. And if your offspring is even half as fertile as you are, that will mark the beginning of a new, fertile era!" she almost yells out. You recoil slightly.

"What do you mean? Impregnate faster? I have to fuck random women?" you say. The nurse sits down on the bed and starts stroking your dick. "You don't have to. The alternative is you donating sperm for the rest of your life. Thousands - no, millions of women will have your babies and you will never know them. I think being a fertile, functioning member of society is the better option though." she says with a seductive grin as she pumps your hard dick.

"But.. I don't know how. I have never had sex before. I was twelve when I went into this coma, remember?" you say. Vanessa simply smiles. "Do you want to learn how then?"

Well? Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)