More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

The next morning

The next morning was spent waiting for the inevitable sound of the front door shutting as our parents went for a walk – by the time it finally came, I was rock hard, and I sprang out of bed and rushed into Emily’s room before the echo had stopped ringing around the house.

Gently, I lifted the covers and slipped in behind her, causing her to stir. “It wasn’t a dream, then,” Emily said groggily.

“Nope.”

“Good,” she smiled, rolling over to face me. As she did so, her knee brushed my crotch. “Already, bro? I’ve barely woken up.”

“Not my fault you’re smoking hot.”

Laughing, Emily pressed her lips to mine. A tingle danced up my spine as she grasped my erection through my pajamas. “You’re not lying.”

We lay there, staring at each other while she slowly massaged me, and I slipped a hand up under her top and started toying with one of her tits. “Is this legal?” I suddenly asked.

“Yup,” she said. “You can only be prosecuted for in Indiana if you’re biologically related; I looked it up last night.” Emily winked seductively.

I laughed. “Kinda takes the fun out of it.”

“Oh, yeah? You wanna test that, bro?”

Did I?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)