More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Did I?

Obviously

“Fine, you were right,” I gasped as I rolled off her.

“Told you so,” she panted. “Fuck, doggystyle is the best!”

“How come?”

Emily looked at me for a moment, her face drenched in sweat. “Because I don’t have to look at your ugly mug,” she grinned. “Get fucking dunked on!”

“Ouch,” I said dryly, pulling her close and kissing her. Then I gave her a spank on the ass.

“Ow,” Emily squealed. “You’re a very bad brother, you know that?”

“You don’t seem to mind.”

She smirked slightly. “The only reason I put up with your shit is because of my little friend,” she bit her lip, and I felt her soft fingers brushing my softening cock, “Otherwise …”

“Otherwise what?” I asked. She grinned mischievously, and her fingernails dug into me. “Ow, ow, stop!”

“Sorry,” Emily said, then winked. “I’ll kiss it better.”

Swiftly ducking under the covers, I felt her crawl down the bed, and then a pleasant wetness on my cock. She kissed along it, and despite feeling drained from a minute ago my ‘little friend’ started to swell again. My eyes rolled back as she stroked it, then enveloped the tip with her lips, and I groaned.

How were Emily's skills?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)