More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dunn811 Dunn811

What's next?

The next morning. (New event/Character)

You wake up, bruised and humiliated by what happened to you. You knew the captain didn’t like you already and she wasn’t going to be pleased with your results. You eat 2 eggs with some potato and some veggies.

YOUR LONG REST IS DONE.

You go outside the Noble house and head for the Captain Quarter. On the road you cross the **** market where there’s tons of **** to hire and fighter to hire too. Sadly your completely broke. You spot a strange goblin at the market completely chains and guarded by two Guards.

YOU ROLLED PERCEPTION 5, You needed a 10.

Please log in to view the image

This goblin don’t seem too much different than others goblin. She’s looking at you like crazy and YELL in common language Save me! Save me! A goblin showing that much emotion for you is new since they are usually unable to show this kind of emotion but you don’t care much at all because you have bigger things to do.

You go at the Captain quarters, she’s there waiting for your reports. You were about tot talk to her but looks like she already knew everything about it. She slapped and spit in your face. Captain Hurtz was no joke. She hated everything that wasn’t human and never respected your father but she had to. She finally could use you as she see fits.

Capt Hurtz.: You shouldn’t be happy to be alive today. You made us look EXTREMELY WEAK and no one wanna work with you anymore. If it wasn’t for you father you would be fired.

Piper.: I’m sorry, please give me another chance to prove myself.

Capt Hurtz.: How? No one wanna work with you. You might be a better fighter than most people but for the Elite your weak and you make bad decision. Let me think about it.

While Capt Hurtz think about it she remove her skirt and panties, you seems late to understand the message but eventually kneel and go lick her pussy and asshole.

Please log in to view the image

Capt Hurtz.: Here we go… good slut…

You lick her pussy and ass, you hated licking her ass but she kept forcing you. You needed to keep your job and noble reputation. You needed another chance.

Capt Hurtz.: Enough.

Capt Hurtz.: I’ll give you 10 gold coin and it will be enough to employ a **** to accompany you to the forest. I want Goblin head. It shouldn’t be that much hard right?

You never hated goblin. Capt Hurtz was hating everybody who was not human like her. You were probably really naive but you thought everybody had something good in them. You quit the captain quarter with the taste of Capt Hurtz ass on your tongue.

Please log in to view the image

On the road to your Noble house your cross the strange goblin girl again and now she’s naked. There’s something strange about her.

PERCEPTION CHECK.: YOU ROLLED 12 YOU NEEDED 15.

You can clearly see she’s not an ordinary goblin. She seems taller and have emotions no goblin ever showed there. There was something special about her and you clearly missed lots of information. You decide to talk to the guards.

Piper.: I need more information about this goblin, what’s going to happen to her and how did you capture her?

Guards.: Listen, we got a job and we’re going to do it. WALK.

PERSUASION CHECK.: YOU ROLLED 15+3 YOU NEEDED 10

Piper.: I work for Captain Hurtz like many people know around here and I just need information, it could help me tomorrow in my task.

Guards.: Oh damn, Sorry, There’s so many people asking us question please sorry don’t tell Capt Hurtz. Well, she was singing a song near one of our camp and we took her right away.

Piper.: So, she’s some kind of a bard? Isn’t it weird for a goblin?

Guards.: Meh, I guess. Don’t care much they are all the same for me.

Piper.: What about her height and..

Guards.: Ok, that’s enough. I’m sorry but we’re short on time. Tell Capt Hurtz we love her. My name Donnie and here’s Dany.

You went to sleep preparing for tomorrow journey. Having a **** with you scared you. You knew about them fleeing once they are in the forest. That goblin seems weird to you, you never seen a goblin like that. Your dumb brain wanting to help everyone who looked different wanted to save her but you knew it was stupid and risky but still haunted you in your dream.

The next night, you wake up and went to the **** quarter’s.

Please log in to view the image

The goblin had a chain on her neck, she clearly was about to die.

You talk to the **** master and ask him what was avaible for 10 coins and it was nothing more than people who wouldn’t help you in fight. You thought about an idea.. stupid or not it was your only chance to get better help in that dangerous forest.

DECEPTION 4+1, YOU NEEDED 10.

Piper.: I work for Capt Hurtz and I need that Goblin right away. I’m going to dispose of her the right way.

**** Master.: What? The Right way? I’m so rich I don’t care who you working for. Capt Hurtz don’t scare me at all…

Piper.: Well, I… uh… I got 10 gold coin. I’ll give it to you and I’ll have her.

**** Master.: Hmmm, she could get me some money yeah… but the fun of seeing her get killed in front of my eyes is worth much more than 10 gold coins.

He unzip is pants.

Please log in to view the image

You start sucking is cock, tasted like shit. Tasted like he never cleaned is cock is whole life but you did it anyway since it was the only way you could pay him and get some security even if it was super risky to trust a goblin especially someone like her you didn’t know enough.

Once he cum in your mouth and you swallow it, you gave him 10 coins.

Piper.: Can I have the basic equipment of a fighter since I paid for it.

**** Master.: Yeah sure… hoping to do more business with you in the future HAHAHA ‘hic’ haha…

You went outside the town deep in the forest. The goblin was named Oh-oh, you unchained her to is surprise but she wasn’t that much surprised, she hugged you. That surprised you. That goblin seemed like she wasn’t fully a goblin. She explained she had a goblin tribe really far from Kobra but they expelled her and since than she seeks a home.

You thought you made the good choice there and smile a little.

Please log in to view the image

She start playing a song in the forest, you ain’t sure it’s a good idea. It could attract attention and bad one but you feel relaxed and happy. She wasn’t the best bard you heard but she was still ok enough to make you relaxed.

You decide to rest there and sleep, you make a camp fire. You love how much Oh-Oh helping you a lot there.

Please log in to view the image

You were sleeping next the campfire, Oh-oh removed her panties. You could smell the strong scent she had. It didn’t attract you because it smelled bad but at the same time you were getting attracted by the power of her natural smell.

Piper.: You can dress yourself in case we get a surprise attack at night Oh-oh.

Oh-Oh.: I prefer sleeping naked. Sleeping naked GOOD for OH-OH. Sleeping Naked FUN!

Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to go in the forest with someone you didn’t know and was a goblin… she looked friendly but you never no. Oh-Oh was moving a lot, running and walking butt naked in the forest near the campfire and sometimes near you. You tried to respect her way to get to sleep since she was different from you. Your eyes closed… you started to sleep.

Please log in to view the image

LONG REST

New Character.:

Oh-Oh.: Goblin – Level 1 Bard.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)