More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tusasre tusasre

What happens the next morning?

The next morning (with brief Chloë POV)

I woke the next morning on the floor on pillows from my couch. So it hadn't all been a dream? I lifted myself off my makeshift bed, luckily not feeling any effects as I hadn't drunk that much last night. There she was in my bed - Chloë Grace Moretz, very much real, sleeping peacefully, still fully clothed from the previous night. I opened my phone to see an article title: “Chloë Grace Moretz disappears at Hollywood club after being rescued from sexual by stranger.” I made a mental note to tell Chloë to announce on social media that she was fine. I didn’t want to wake her up, so I went to the kitchen and made a couple of eggs, some toast and a little fruit salad to help her ease her inevitable hangover. Soon enough, I heard a noise from my bedroom, so I went to check on the woman sleeping in my bed.

Chloë POV

Chloë woke up with a headache and started at how unfamiliar her surroundings were. The events of the previous night suddenly began coming back…“Good morning Miss Moretz” – she heard from the doorway. She jumped and looked up to see the young man who had saved her the previous night. He seemed quite shy and was somewhat avoiding eye contact. “I don’t know if you remember what happened last night, but you passed out, so I took you home with me. Your phone should be charged by now, you should probably post on social media saying you’re okay, the headlines are wild…” – he continued. Chloë sat on the bed and thought about it all, confused. This young man had saved a woman he didn’t know from sexual in the middle of the night at a packed club, then took her home and slept on the floor in favor of putting her in his own bed. She was amazed. She looked up at him.

Back to Dave's POV

“You can call me Chloë” – she said. Then our eyes met…After a few seconds of having locked gazes, we both looked away, I was blushing, and I even thought I saw her go a little red. “What’s your name?” – she asked, as if to relieve the awkwardness, picking up her phone and somewhat shakily getting up off my bed, holding her aching head. “M-my name’s Dave. Dave Richards” – I said, - “Oh, after you’re done with telling everyone you’re safe, come to the kitchen, I’ve made you breakfast that should help ease that hangover.” She smiled and nodded. “I don’t know how to thank you for all this, Dave. Honestly, I…” I raised my hand to stop her. “There’s…there’s really no need. I did what anyone would’ve done in my place.” She shook her head. “N-no” – she said, obviously somewhat nervous herself, which surprised me. “There were so many men there as he dragged me towards the bathroom, but you were the only one who noticed anything.” I blushed, nodded and hurriedly and awkwardly left the room.

Soon enough, I checked my Instagram to find a story from Chloë saying that she was okay. Then she came and hungrily dug into the breakfast I’d made. I sat down across from her and began to eat my own breakfast, although it was almost hard to eat. From the second our eyes met, I knew I had fallen in love with her. What was making me very nervous and excited is that I got the feeling she liked me too. But I didn’t dare make any advances, especially after what she’d gone through the previous night. I just sat there, admiring her beauty and trying not to forget about my breakfast. Soon enough, we had both finished eating. Chloë got out her phone, to call a taxi, I guessed. I sat there for a few seconds, then plucked up the courage and asked: “D-do you want a lift home?” She looked up at me and smiled. “Sure! Thanks Dave!” – she said, making my heart leap. We left my apartment and went down to my car. “Tell me where to go, okay?” – I said. “Oh, yeah” – she said, - “Give me your phone, I’ll put the address into the maps so it can navigate you.” “Okay” – I said awkwardly and handed her my phone. She wrote something down on her own phone, seemed to struggle slightly with the maps before giving me back my phone. We got in the car, and I followed the navigator’s instructions to Chloë’s home. We got there quite soon, I got out of the car and helped her out. “Thank you so, so much Dave. My gratitude to you is inexpressible” – Chloë said, blushing somewhat. She then did something which nearly made my heart stop. She reached up and kissed me on the cheek. Then she hurriedly ran off and disappeared inside her home. I got in the car and drove home, rather sad that I’d probably never meet her again. When I got home, I left the navigator app and jumped so high I was probably close to hitting the ceiling. There was a note widget opened on my home page, with a phone number and “Stay in touch. Chloë x” underneath it. Wow. I had just got Chloë Grace Moretz’s phone number. But I needed an immense amount of strength and courage to call or even text.

Do I muster up the courage?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)