More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoreMaster LoreMaster

Who would you like to play as? An established character, or someone new?

The new adventures of Geralt (After Blood and Wine)

In the Corvo Bianco vineyard, the sun began to touch its fields and estate. It’s yellow rays shines into the master bedroom of Witcher Geralt of Rivia, now the rightful owner of this fine estate and land. Geralt has had a very intense year of hardship. Having saved his daughter Ciri from the wild hunt and dealing with the duchesses vampire and sister problem. The Witcher decided to take an indefinite break from the worlds chaos and enjoy the spoils of his hard work. But he wasn’t doing this alone.

Awaking from the morning light, Geralt felt the soft touch of someone to his left. The raven haired sorceress Yennefer was pressed against his side. The sight of her slender naked body was a beautiful thing to wake up to. But soon he felt another soft touch. Looking to his right was the red haired sorceress Triss Marigold. Her body was a little more curved than Yennefer but to geralt they both were equally beautiful.

Geralt had fallen in love with both of them and trying to stay fateful to one of them was hard. Not to mention all the other women Geralt had slept with. The two sorceress were appalled at first, they attempted to seduce him and than leave him chained and naked in a hotel room as deserved . But they soon realized they were just as much in love with him as he was with them and it was hard to let go. Although Yenn was hesitant at first, they agreed to share the Witcher in an open relationship. So they tolerated Geralt’s sexual pursuits with other women as long as they were front and center in his life.

So far the arrangement was pleasurable to all three of them. Triss and Yenn even formed a romantic love with each other despite there differences. Of course Ciri found out about the arrangement and she didn’t know what to say. For now, they agreed to give Ciri time to get used to it. She had more concerns becoming the future empress of Nilfgaard.

So this was the life of Geralt of Rivia the vineyard estate owning Witcher trapped between his true loves in bed. So he breathed a content sigh and his eyes closed to fall back to sleep. But soon he felt two hands touch his shaved face.

“Good morning handsome.” Triss Spoke.

“Slept well my love?” Yennefer asked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)