More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Which Storyline?

The neighborhood party (3rd Person)

It is a warm summer day at the end of July. The residents of the Beech Avenue are already in their homes, even though it is only 7 p.m. Because today is the annual neighborhood party at 8 p.m. on the large grounds of the Meier family. The Meier family has the largest house in the Beech Avenue and thus also the largest garden, which extends over hundreds of square meters behind the pompous property. A spacious terrace behind the house extends, the paved area offers space for all residents of the neighboring houses. Large wooden tables have already been set up on the terrace and completed with rows of chairs. The tables are already set and the grill, which is a bit away on the terrace, is already glowing. The only thing missing is the guests to get the party going. The terrace ends about 20 meters behind the house and merges into an even green lawn, which is repeatedly interrupted by individual colorful flower beds. If you let your gaze wander, there are always individual corners with large trees. In the middle of the property is also a large pond, which is surrounded by tall grass, so that you can no longer look behind the pond to the terrace.

So here the celebration of the big neighborhood meeting will take place, which the whole neighborhood has been looking forward for weeks. Because like every year it will be a friendly evening that ends with a little too much every now and then late at night.

#####################

"Marvin hurry up otherwise we will be late" shouts a woman's voice up the stairs to Marvin, who is still relaxed in his bed and is slowly being torn from his daydream.

"Yes Mum, I'm hurrying up. Give me another 5 minutes” Marvin replies, slightly annoyed, and gets up from his bed.

If you look at Marvin like that, you see a young man. He has short blonde hair that is styled up front. His face is slim and shaved, and his blue eyes are striking. His body is otherwise normally built without being super muscular, but his stylish T-shirt bulges slightly on the upper arms. With a height of 6,3ft he has very long legs, which are tucked into loose shorts. All in all, Marvin is a handsome young man who would have preferred to spend a relaxing evening alone than to go to the neighbors' garden party with his parents.

"Marvin come on, it's already 7:50 pm" calls out Marvin's mother again, loudly from the ground floor.

Marvin's room is on the first floor and is sparsely furnished. On one wall there is a big soccer poster of his favorite player Rafael van der Vaart, in the left corner is his big bed. On the right wall is a large TV with a PS4 and next to it is a large wardrobe. The small room is rounded off by a large window.

In order not to annoy his mother any further, Marvin quickly puts on a fresh shirt and leaves his room with a quick step. His mother is waiting impatiently downstairs.

"There you are at last" she says, slightly annoyed.

If Marvin hadn't been in such a hurry to put on his shoes, he would have seen how good-looking his mother has dressed again today.

Marvin's mother is called Sophie and is still a real eye-catcher at 39. She has long blonde hair that plays around her soft, loving facial features. When you look into her face, you immediately notice her fawn-brown eyes and her full, sensual lips. If you now let your gaze wander down at her, you will inevitably notice the large, natural D-cup breasts, which today bulge the short summer dress dangerously forward and form a large cleavage. This is rounded off by a slim waist with a round full butt. In addition, with a body high of only 5,5ft she has quite long legs, which are now in high sandals with a heel of at least 3 inch. All in all, Marvin's mom is a real milf.

Marvin has already noticed this in his darkest fantasies, but he would never admit it to himself.

"Soo guys, let's finally go, I don't want to be late" grows Marvin's father John, who is already standing in the open door.

“Let's go” Marvin replies after putting on his vans and moving the door quickly.

Marvin is still annoyed but what he doesn't know yet is that this evening will change everything in his life so far.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)