More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

What’s next?

Characters

Family Miller:

Marvin Miller - protagonist. Son of John and Sophie. 18 years old, 6,3ft tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, normal build with a sporty touch. Rides as a hobby and enjoys going to the gym. Just finished high school and is now enjoying the time before studying business administration. Is rather reserved on his own, but still makes his jokes in the right mood. So far had a girlfriend who left him 2 months ago so that she can fully concentrate on her graduation. His best friend is Lukas Bauer. He has a crush on Melanie Meier, the daughter of today's hosts, and his older neighbor Anna Baeumer. Has also frequently fantasized sexually about Veronique Meier and his own mother.

Sophie Miller - Marvin's mother and married to John. 39 years old, 5,5ft tall, long blonde hair, fawn eyes, curvaceous physique with a full, natural D-cup bust size and a plump butt, plus an otherwise athletic figure with long, athletic legs. Works as a self-employed physiotherapist and is therefore very sporty. She also runs regularly and does yoga. She is always very courteous and does everything for her family, but can also quickly become overly precautionary. Is in a harmonious marriage with John, which has fallen asleep a bit in the last few years.

John Miller - father of Marvin and married to Sophie. 44 years old, 6ft tall, short brown hair, light beer belly but still not untrained. Works as an accountant in Harald Meier's construction company. Is happy in his marriage to Sophie.

***************************

Family Meier:

Harald Meier - host of the party. 49 years old and father of two daughters, married to Veronique. 6,1ft tall, muscular build, with slightly gray hair and a well-groomed full beard. Is very convinced of himself and expresses his opinion very confidently. Is the boss of a small construction company with 60 employees, which is doing very well. Has an office affair with his secretary on the side and therefore often works very long.

Veronique Meier - hostess of the party. 44 years old and mother of two daughters, married to Harald. 5,7ft tall, brown colored hair, very sporty, plump buttocks and fake DD-Cup breasts that protrude unnaturally plump from her otherwise slim body, long, slim legs. Always dresses very sexy with short dresses and high heels, therefore likes to attract attention. Does not work and is at home most of the time as a housewife, has a lot of time for sports. Is still happy with her marriage, but would like to have an adventure. Has never cheated on her husband before.

Svenja Meier - eldest daughter of Harald and Veronique. 23 years old, 5,8ft tall, long brown hair, slim face, very sporty with endless legs and a small, crisp butt, matching B-cup breasts. Studied sports and politics. Is currently single and enjoys it to the fullest. Is already very experienced sexually.

Melanie Meier - the youngest daughter of Harald and Veronique. 18 years old, 5,6ft, extremely pretty and expressive face with light freckles, flaming red hair, slim figure, round buttocks, plus naturally plump C-cup breasts and muscular legs. As a hobby she goes horse riding like Marvin and has graduated from high school with him. Will soon be training to become a banker. Is rather shy and secretly likes Marvin very much, but is not sure of her own feelings. Has hardly had any sexual experience so far, is still a virgin.

**************************

Family Baeumer:

Bernd Baeumer - neighbor of the Miller family. 35 years old, father of a two year old son and married to Anna. 5,9ft tall, slim build, rather unsporting with glasses. Often talks about his work as an insurance broker, lives almost exclusively for his job and works a lot of overtime.

Anna Baeumer - neighbor of the Miller family. 32 years old, mother of a two year old son and married to Bernd. 5,7ft tall, slim build, with a pretty oval face with prominent green eyes, large C-cup breasts and a firm, crisp bottom, plus long, sporty legs. Likes to go jogging for life and is very active, always cheerful and nice to everyone. Is basically happy in her marriage but sexually not much has happened since the birth of their child, often has to resort to self-satisfaction. Has dirty fantasies about Marvin from time to time but tried to suppress the whole thing.

**************************

Family Bauer:

Detlef Bauer - father of Marvin's best friend and married to Barabra. 42 years old and father of two children. 6,4ft tall and very strongly built. Works as a bus driver. Married happily and very grumpy in disposition.

Barbara Bauer - mother of Marvin's best friend and married to Detlef. 40 years old and mother of two children. 5,9ft tall, extremely slim, with a slender, loving face, short black hair, which is always very strikingly styled, plus a firm bottom and small A-cup breasts. The main focus is on her endlessly long, very slender legs. Is a dance teacher and always very happy and excited, is not in shame for any fun. Is satisfied with her marriage, but have a crush on Marvin that she has suppressed for a long time.

Lukas Bauer - best friend of Marvin and brother of Vanessa. 18 years old, 6,3dt tall, with hardly any muscles and therefore very lanky, longer brown hair and nerd glasses. Have been friends with Marvin for years and graduated from high school together. Go to the gym together and spend a lot of time together. Has been in a relationship for 2 years and is happy.

Vanessa Bauer - sister of Lukas. 20 years old, 5,5 tall, slim build, full C-cup breasts, sweet face with long black hair, long slim legs. In her free time she does athletics and works as a dental assistant on site and currently lives at home. Has been in a relationship with her first boyfriend for 2 years and is waiting for the next step. But inside she is insecure because she would like to experience something different sexually.

*********************

Family Sanchez:

Juan Sanchez - father of Paula and married to Carmen. 51 years old, 5,8ft short, round with a big mustache on his face. Like his wife, he comes from Mexico. Have lived in Germany for over 10 years. Works as a construction worker at Mr. Meier's company.

Carmen Sanchez - mother of Paula and married to Juan. 40 years old, 5,2ft short with an enormously curvy body. She has large DD-Cup breasts, which appear even larger due to their small stature. As a result, she looks a bit fuller overall, although she is well trained. The picture is rounded off by a large butt that merges into short, trained legs. Overall, Carmen Sanchez embodies the image of a hot Latina. She works part-time in a supermarket around the corner. She is always very friendly and always likes to flirt with the men.

Paula Sanchez - daughter of Juan and Carmen. 18 years old, 5,3ft short with a curvy figure inherited from her mother. She too already has very large breasts for her small figure, which fill a D cup. Otherwise a normal figure with a plump bottom. Is very intimidated because she was teased early in school because of her curves. Is therefore still a virgin and raves about Marvin.

******************

Michaela Schroeder - widow with no children, direct neighbor of Marvin. 48 years old, 5,8ft tall with a slim and very sporty figure. Matching breasts that fill a size B cup and still stick out tightly from her body even without a bra. Small, firm buttocks that merge into endlessly long legs, which she likes to look even longer with high heels. Lost her husband to illness a few years ago and has been alone since then. Is sexually starved and is finally looking for an adventure, is up for anything.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)