More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ramplz Ramplz

The index.

The minotaur

You are Jaklov, a Minotaur living in the kingdom of Egreta. You are 8 feet tall and your head and the bottom half of your body is that of a Bulls. Unlike other Minotaurs, you are peaceful and you don’t roam the lands with a tribe.

You work as as a bouncer for an inn in a non-human shanty town called Surtved.

Elves, Dwarves, Halflings, Lizardmen, Centaurs and many other races of varying rarity and ratios all live together in depressing squalor in Surtved due to the tyrannical oppression by the High-king Duller.

High-king Duller has an undying hatred for non-humans such as yourself and the others in Surtved and he’s certainly not afraid to show it by forcing you all to pay exorbitant taxes with zero restitution.

Recently he's been forcibly removing rich non-humans from the larger cities and towns and dumping them here with nothing but the clothes on their backs...

Anyways...

You are just now standing right next to the inn's door looking threatening as you scan the common room with your eyes.

The inn is relatively empty with but a few farmers and tradesmen, all of them Elves with sad looks in their eyes. They are probably some of the formerly rich non-humans, trying to drown their sorrows after a hard day’s work.

Your boss, the innkeeper, a lizard-woman by the name of Q'vera suddenly says "Jaklov, get thessse sssad sssacksss of ssshit out of here." with her reptilian lisp as she busily polishes a glass mug from behind the bar.

Q’vera has dark grey scaled skin and vertical slitted pupils like that of lizard along with sharp claws, sharp teeth, and a reptilian tail.

Her head is that of a cobra’s and her hooded neck pops out in a threatening way when she gets angry.

In her own way, she’s quite beautiful and you would be lying if you said you didn’t have a bit of a crush on her.

You get to work and you say "Alright everybody, listen up! It's closing time so either get your ass out that door yourself or I'll throw you through it!"

All of the customers hear you loud and clear as they start chugging the last of what is in their mugs or steins and heading out the door.

In barely a minute, all of the customers have left and it's now only you and the innkeeper.

Q'vera steps out from behind the bar with a clinking coin purse as she says "Come get your pay, big guy."

You walk over to her and hold your hand out.

Continue.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)