More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bjd Bjd

What's next?

The man is a wizard

As I got up he walked me over to a chair and we started to chat we got onto the conversation of jobs ect, turns out he said he is a wizard and doesn't work as he doesn't need to he can just create money.

I was stunned by this and just paused, he then asked "I no it seems weird but just look round I don't think your realise we're you are" so I looked round and saw so many amazing things going on around me floating bottles mixing cocktails and people dancing in the air with sparks coming from their feet.

As I snapped my head back to this amazing sexual adonis he just looked at me and said very bluntly "look I no this is amazing for you as I take it you don't come to places like this but you look like a straight laced women would you like to come back to my place and I will show you more amazing things and I will open your eyes to experiences you could never even dream".

I then quickly without hesitation barked out "FUCK IT YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE IF THIS IS AMAZING I CAN ONLY EXPECT MORE AMAZING STUFF I CAN'T LEAVE THIS Offer".

Were do they go and what happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)