More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eZf eZf

Where to go and what to do

The mall

I had a lot of questions. And a lot of things I wanted to try. Groping and doing other naughty stuff was of course top of my list (Well I was a virgin loser). But I was afraid so I choose to do experiments to understand this power some were far from home and where there would be a lot of people to test it. On a Saturday morning the mall was the place to go.

I made a list of things I wanted to get answers.

  1. Is there a limit for how long I can stop time.
  2. Do people I touch can move to.
  3. What all can I move while time is stopped.
  4. How am I moving things when time is stopped.

Once I reached the mall I stopped time. I looked at the sky expecting. Some thing like the movies, well the sky was clear and no birds that were frozen mid flight. But inside the mall was ...I don't think English has a word to describe how I felt so lets go with amazing I was so exited the silence was kind of calming. I always felt a bit conscious around people one of the reasons I avoid public places, but today I felt great I ran from one end of the floor to the other shouting and nobody even looked at me.

It took some time for me to calm down. Then I decided I should start my experiments. First I decided to see how long I can stop time but soon realised watches don't work and I wasn't patient enough to use my pulse to measure time. I concluded since I had slept while I had stopped I t should at least last more than 3hrs. A decided to stop the experiments for the day.

One of the reason I concluded the experiments was I was getting tempted. By now I had my eyes on 12 different women from teenager to Milf and I was not even searching. The temptation was too much. My pants was getting quite tight, enough to be painful. I had to do something.

I made my choice. Two girls walking towards the food court. They were quite hot probably sisters one must have been around 19 and the other in her 20s. The younger one was brunette wearing a yellow blouse and a knee length skirt, quite a cute face and good looking body, alabaster skin was quite a turn on. The older was also a brunette. Wearing a blue polo and jeans which were hugging her ass in a super sexy way. I was quite afraid but my dick won.

First I just palmed her ass over the jeans. It was so malleable soft and tight. I took my finger pressing from her thighs to her back aah the way her ass flowed through my fingers.

I also noted that when I touch things they move but few seconds after my touch they stop moving.

That is why when I through things they travel a certain distance before they stop even through time is stopped.

I wanted to continue with this sisters, directly grope them not through their cloths. Especially considering both of their tits both of them are at the very least c cup the elder could even be a d cup.

Considering the amount of sexual frustration I had back then I am really proud of my self restraint. I lifted the younger sisters hand by her sleeve and placed it as if she was swinging her hand. So that if touching her makes her move in this time stopped place I could simply restart time and leave it as she accidentally touched my hands while swinging.

I touched her hand directly with my finger tips, nothing happened. Then took hold of her hand, shook it even liked it ( I was a pervert and her hands were quite sexy.)

I wanted to do more but I was also hungry I hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon. I distanced my self from them a bit and restarted time.

A piercing scream broke the silence, with the other every day noises. The younger sister had screamed because of the sudden appearance of saliva on her hands. But what was getting my attention was the older sister she had her hands on her ass her face red. This might mean that she was feeing what I did when time had stopped now. And most importantly it seem to have a positive effect. I was thinking about stopping time again. But my stomach showed his disapproval in a quite loud grumbling. So I headed to the food court the two sisters were also coming to the food court I ordered two burgers and some fries and sat in a corner so I can see the whole court and started eating faster.

They just ordered some thing. From where I was I couldn't hear what they were speaking. It seemed like they were waiting for some one.

Do I take it further with them or find someone els??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)