More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FutaLover6934 FutaLover6934

Which do you do?

The mall has it, and more

You get up from the computer and walk out of the library as you ponder on what you should do. You don't know how long you're gonna be here. You also don't know if you can ever get back. You don't even know if you'll see Sally or your family ever again. You try sucking up your emotions, crying isn't gonna get you anywhere. If you're stuck here in Wood Valley then you gotta find a way to support yourself. You look up after wandering for a couple of blocks and see the entrance to Wood Valley's Grand Mall. If you're in need of a job then there should be plenty of options for a healthy guy in his twenties.

You walk into the entrance of this huge place and almost everyone looks like they came from a gay pride parade, and to top it all off the mall radio has set the scene to "It's Raining Men". You see people wearing short shorts with knee high socks, bright rainbow colors, guys with colored finger nails, frosted tips, skint tight shirts, some of them v-necks, some of them showing off midriffs, some doing both. You see guys wearing skirts, guys wearing frilly boas, some men wearing open vests with no shirts under it, at least there are ones wearing suites or normal clothing from where you're from. You even see a couple walking around in S&M leather outfits and no one is making a big deal of it. You just feel so out of place in your relatively simple attire. You have nothing against gay people or gay culture but to see it so intense and in your face is something you're not use to. Since you're in a crowded mall, you see people of all ages, shapes and sizes. People short, tall, skinny, bulky, burly, frilly, matures, twinks, and everything in between. You are straight but you got to admit, none of them look fugly or anything. You guess that gays just take more time making sure they look attractive since anyone could be attracted to anyone with there only being one gender. Another thing you've noticed but really wish you didn't was that any time your eye was drawn to someone's crotch area you see a prominent bulge in their pants. Not everyone but more than you'd think.

You notice guy around your age with a group of friends checking you out, realizing that you've been gawking at everyone for the past couple of minutes, you blush in embarrassment and walk around to get away from the guy as he winks and blows you a kiss. You look around at the shops and see some you recognize like Hot Topic, Ross, the Apple store, Gamestop. Then you see some you've never heard before like a clothing store called Bears and Cubs, a place that sells suits called Dicks and Dukes, and a lingerie place called Trouser Snakes. This mall, no this world is making you feel uncomfortable, like a soar thumb surrounded by fingers if that makes any sense. You see a stand selling jewelry, like earrings that you see teenagers trying on, or piercing for people's nose, or lip, or nipples, or belly buttons. The last two are being showed off by the sales person on his shirtless chest as he is trying to convince some buyers or is flirting with them to get something more pleasure than business. You then see an assortments of rings, then notice the sign reads Cock Rings. What's even more jaw dropping than them being sold out in the open you also see a kid begging his father to buy him one, or at least you hope it's his father.

You walk away in disgust then turn around to see a shop with an array of sex toys in the window of all shapes sizes and colors. Dildos, vibrators, cocksleeves, butt plugs, anal beads, full body pillows with anime characters on them, and something called a Reach Around Machine. You're not sure you want to find out how that works. You walk around the mall some more, trying to avoid eye contact as much as you can but still getting that feeling that everyone is watching you. You pass by a store selling razors and shaving cream. They're having a sale for ball shaving cream for those that manscape. You honestly can't figure out how a lot of these shops are acceptable with advertising stuff where children can be but then you see a comic shop and notice that a lot of characters have intimate detail on the outline of their cocks. Spider-man, Batman, Superman, the Hulk, it is obvious that who ever did the art for these is really into the male physic but are also really talented with the small details. You go find a Fedex so you can use their copier to copy your resume. Good thing you kept a copy in your backpack. You head out to find a shop to try to get some work in. After an hour of going store to store to find any open spots, you manage to start your first day at...

What do you look at?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)