More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Prinz_Heinrich Prinz_Heinrich

What's next?

The maid must be at my beck and call

I bowed to the lady and followed the maid who had been waiting in the hall. She led me to a room at the end of the corridor. As I walked behind her, I looked intently at her figure in the simple cotton dress. She was a black girl, perhaps in her early twenties, and therefore fortunately still had a slim, girlish figure. Her hair was cut half-length and tied into a ponytail at the nape of her neck, which swung loosely back and forth as she walked. The sight excited me. She opened a door and stepped into a small, clean room.

"Do you need anything else?"

Instead of answering, I closed the door behind me and strode towards her. Her eyes widened in horror at what she read in my eyes. I grabbed her by both arms and pulled her towards me to kiss her. But she turned her head away.

"Please, no."

"Oh, come on," I brushed her objection aside, "you've probably done this many times before. You chambermaids go to bed with every guest. Thatโ€™s common knowledge. And the landlord has certainly claimed his rights long ago. Besides, your mistress has told you to do everything you can to keep me happy. So don't make a show like that now."

Freeing the slaves was all well and good, but they should still know that they had no right to contradict a white man; black women all the better. I roughly turned her around and shoved her on the bed. There I pushed her upper body down onto the mattress and slid up her skirts. She wasn't wearing any panties. Her black backside was immediately exposed in front of me.

The sight didn't surprise me, as it was well known to everybody that house servants were always ready to oblige their masters. In this respect, they were hardly better than whores in a brothel.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)