More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Story's

The magical Plant (Returns)

(((NOTE TO ALL: If you dont like the topic of the story, please leave and go read something elts, dont just give it a thumbs down just because you dont like it, other people like this type of story)))

“A Plant.” Ginny muttered again, just loud enough Luna can hear.

“Plant.” Luna nodded. She was casting spells now and again, looking for the plant they where looking for.

“Hermione told me to help you Luna, she did not say anything about plant's, why did Hermione ask me instead of Harry or Neville.” Ginny said, sighing of boredom.

“just think about finding a new plant.” Luna then pointed out “You didn’t think you’d be discovering the Alchemist’s stone after your first year of school did you?”

“No...but i Just dont like hunting for something unknown, Hermione should be here.” is all what Ginny said.

“Who knows, maybe it will actually be interesting.” Luna shrugged to her friend.

"hold on a sec" said Luna putting her wand behind her ear.

“Bathroom again? Maybe I should put you in diapers.” Ginny snickered “You can’t seem to hold it very long.”

“I’m not a baby.” Luna growled in annoyance “And I don’t need to pee, its just over there.”

“Here?” wondered Ginny as she looked around. There was nothing that they could see except for thick swamp all around them, they where only 1 mile into the forest

“This is where the plant was reported by the centaur" said Luna walking into clearing.

It turned out the plant wasn’t hard to find. It was massive, a mass of vines with massive green leaves and white flowers. It was in a clearing in the trees.

“So this is it huh?” Ginny wandered up to the plant and poked it with her wand “Doesn’t seem special.”

“Well it looks unusual.” Luna said “Look at the flowers, I’ve never seen a plant with such massive flowers. And two petals, that’s not natural, i wish Hermione was here, oh well, lets get some samples then we can go.”

“The shape’s strange too.” Ginny added

It was true. Each giant, white petal was T-shaped; a wide rectangle tapering outwards towards the top. The petals were bulky too, they were two, maybe three inches thick. They were on long, vine-like stems that fed into the central tangle of vines and leaves.

“Is it even magical?” Ginny asked “It looks kind of dead.”

The plant moves....Watch out

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)