More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Queen Death Queen Death

The plant moves....Watch out

Luna gets cought...

“It’s definitely wilted.” Luna said “It doesn’t seem to have been able to get any nutrients lately. But how on earth would a plant like this even expect to get any nutrients in this kind of place?”

“No idea, i dont have that knowledge, maby Hermione will know?.” Ginny shrugged. She looked at one of the flowers and frowned “Hey, did this one just move?”

“Move?” asked Luna walking closer to the plant.

“Yeah, I thought this flower was facing the other way.” asked Ginny stepping back to get a better look.

“Let me see.” Luna bent over “It doesn’t seem to be- ahhh'"

One of the plant petals spit a yellow goo at Luna, it missed her head but smeared onto her pants.

"eww" said Luna poking at the sticky goo, it was wet and very sticky.

"well we now know the plant can spit" giggled Ginny as Luna tried to clean the goo off her pants, but with no luck.

"why dont you try vanishing it" asked Ginny.

"good idea Ginny, 'Evanesco'" said Luna pointing her wand at the goo.

"Ahhh" cryed Luna, as she was now standing there naked from the waist down.

Ginny started giggling and laughing, "Ops, i think you vanished a little to much"

"yea yea, lucky there are no boy's here, i can fix my pants laaaaa" started Luna when One of the flowers moved faster than any of the two girls thought possible. It shot out and hit Luna’s bare butt and its two petals contracted, one wrapping around her butt and the other folding across her crotch. Ginny saw it happen but it was too fast for her to even say anything.

“W-Wha-!?” Luna asked in surprise. She stumbled backwards but the flower and the vine it was attached to pulled taut and didn’t let go, like some strange bulky underwear with a chain attached to the bottom. She couldn’t get away.

“Ha! You are wearing a diaper! I knew you were just a big baby!” Ginny laughed

“It’s not a diaper!” Luna said, clawing at the petals with her nails. They were soft, but they were also incredibly tough. She couldn’t break them.

"well what will you call it then" asked Ginny patting her friends covered bum.

Ginny paused for a moment and looked down at herself “Yeah, I guess a diaper.”

“Do you think it missed? As in do you think it meant to hit… there on you? Maybe it was shooting for your head?” Ginny asked

“It fits really well on me so it probably was aiming there.” Luna took her wand and waved it over the vine attached to the flower, muttering. Nothing happened.

“Oh don’t tell me… it’s resistant to magic too?” Luna groaned in annoyance

“It’s like a venus fly trap except it puts people in diapers… Let’s call it a venus diaper trap!” Ginny suggested.

"so, now what" asked Ginny wondering what to do next.

Luna finds out....the easy way

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)