More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by cyclone cyclone

Who do you mess with?

The librarian

Gracie was bored when she entered the library and decided to have some fun at the librarian's expense. She sauntered over to the counter and said calmly "Do you have a book on The Civil War." The librarian glared at her. She hated arrogant teenagers like the girl standing in front of her.

"I'll see what I have in stock." she said unenthusiastically. She returned and was about to hand her the book but at the last second Gracie stopped time. She snatched the book from the librarian and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She found a nice pornographic novel which she used to replace the history book and restarted time.

"Is this some kind of joke Gracie said looking at the porno book with disgust."

"W-Wait... what?" The young librarian stuttered.

Gracie froze time. She was gonna make her pay for the look she gave her when she came in. Gracie got down on her knees and slid the librarian's black lacy panties down to her ankles. She lifted the black knee length skirt up to her waist, showing a neatly trimmed pussy. Using her fingers to spread her pussy, Gracie started to inspect. She grabbed two of the librarian's fingers and shoved them in deep inside, making sure to move them around making them wet. She removed the fingers from the librarian's pussy and stuck them in the librarian's mouth. Unfreeze.

The librarian spat her fingers out in disgust recognising the taste of her own pussy. She reached down to look at it and gasped in horror as she saw her panties around her ankles. She awkwardly tried to pull them up while trying to block Gracie's view of what was happening. "Something the matter?" Gracie asked feigning concern.

"No everything's fine." she insisted.

'Hmmmf' not for long Gracie thought.

Mess with her some more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)