More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Garbage Garbage

What does power man do first?

The legend of lady doom

Deep in the catacombs beneath sunset city two of the cities most powerful villainesses plotted their domination of the city and the hero who protected it. They planned to wake an ancient evil so powerful that who ever controls it would have enough power to rule the world. They wanted to control the goddess of and suffering, they planned to summon lady doom.

Mrs.sinister and vex stood before their completed altar. "All that's left is to perform the ritual. A portal will open granting us access to realm Lady doom was banished to" informed vex. "Wonderful. Let's get right to it then" said mrs.sinister. Both villains took their place kneeling on either side of the altar. As vex began to recite the incantation, the room grew darker and both villainesses could feel the presence of a truly evil . A disembodied, hissing voice spoke to them very slowly, "who dares summon me?". "We who wish to open a portal to your realm so you may conquer the world" mrs.sinister answered. "Then you are prepared to sacrifice your souls" the evil inquired. "What? No!" Both vex and sinister cried. The disembodied voice only howled with laughter as it tore the villainesses souls from their bodies. Their life energy accumulated in front of their shrine and created a portal. From the portal poured out the mobs of lady doom.

The first was a small woman like creature standing at 4' tall with generous features and wings on her back. These were swarmers, they are only dangerous due to their sheer numbers. Next were called demons, they were almost identical to swarmers except taller at 6' and had long tails. Not quite as numerous as the swarmers, their main attack is to hurl red spheres of exploding energy. The third kind of creature to come through the portal were the slashers. They were amazing fast and nimble, with sharp claws for weapons. Like the rest of the creatures, they resembled a woman, but their bodies supported a define, yet not bulky musculature. The final creatures to come out of the portal were the princesses of evil. They were enchantingly beautiful, they had the powers of teleportation and could siphon the life from a living thing through kissing, oral, or sex. The two princesses were the evil goddesses first creations and grew very powerful as a result of the time spent in their creators hellish realm. All of lady doom's creations wore no clothes and had red tinted skin and black hair. All except the swarmers had strength comparable to that of a super human. "We will bring our ruler into this realm!" The princesses said in unison. "Now sisters" the evil twins addressed the catacomb full of demonic creations "we must climb to the highest point of this wretched city. Only from there will our queen enter this realm".

On command Lady doom's legion of desirable monsters exited the catacombs and invaded the streets of the city.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)