More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by trev999 trev999

Please select an experience below:

The joys of babysitting.

As an 18 year old student I found living at home a real pain and loved to babysit with my girlfriend fo some open minded friends who were quite happy for us to sleep together. As you can imagine, we quite often stayed both Friday and Saturday nights and even some nights in the week.

The couple were called Roz and Mark and although 20 years older than us, Roz could still turn heads. In fact I had many a wanking session fantasising about fucking Roz.

Anyway, this Saturday night my girlfriend felt ill, so not wanting to let them down I went to babysit on my own.

I turned up at 7.00 and as I walked past Roz's room I couldn't help but look through the half open door to catch Roz slipping a long black dress over her head. I caught a brief glimpse of her stocking clad body. God she was so sexy.

That night I wanked a few times using the image of Roz's gorgeous body as a stimulant.

Next morning I got up earlier than normal and found Roz in the kitchen preparing breakfast. She was wearing a long, black satin gown. I was aware of the fact that she always slept in the nude, so I sat at the table to the side of her in the hope that her gown would gape and give me a view of her ample cleavage.

I wasn't disappointed. As she bent forward to put a plate of toast on the table, her gown poppped open and I feasted on the sight of her perfect 36c tits, with her dark brown nipples stiffened by the early morning chill.

She sat next to me and I asked her how the night went. She said the party was not bad but Mark had got totally pissed and had not been able to perform. Conversation was usually quite frank as they were a very liberated couple.

I said to Roz, "Just think how I feel. I was sobber and missed out on my usual Saturday shagathon!".

Roz laughed and said, "Well Mark and the kids are still asleep so perhaps her should help each other out."

What happens next.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)