More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by trev999 trev999

What happens next.

I jump at the chance....

"There's nothing I'd love more." I tell her, thinking that she is just joking anyway.

With that Roz walks towards the door. As she approaches the doorway she turns to me and says, "Well, are you coming to shag me or not?".

I jump up and follow her to the spare bedroom. As we entered the room Roz turned to face me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I untied the satin gown she was wearing and pushed it from her shoulders allowing it to drop to the floor, revealing that as suspected Roz was totally naked underneath.

She stepped back and did a twirl as if seeking approval. She looked great with her all over tan and perfect size 10 figure. My cock was fully erect and poking through the opening to my boxer shorts. I peeled them off so that Roz could get a better look of my young meat.

Roz sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me towards her. My cock was at the same height as her face as she leant forward and swallowed about half my length. I held Roz by her gorgeous red hair and my cock further into her mouth until she almost gagged.

She continued to move up and down my length, wanking at the same time until I told her to stop as I could feel myself cumming. Instead she carried on and got faster until my cock exploded and a stream of cum shot into her open mouth.

As I withdrew my cock, Roz told me that she loved the taste of cum in the morning.

Roz wants to cum

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)