More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

The jocks get Jake back.

Jake was constantly pranking everyone during his senior year. About a month ago, Jake was at the schools basketball game. As the game ended,Jake snuck in the locker room. When his schools guys basketball team came in to shower,hake stayed hidden. Once the entire team was in the shower, Jake tied a few ropes tightly around the basketball teams lockers (all were in the same row of lockers).

Then Jake stole everyone's towels and pulled the fire alarm. All of the jocks ended up having to run out of the locker room naked. Jake had gotten the cheerleaders to hang around outside after the game. So when the jocks came running out of the school naked, their was a large group of cheerleaders waiting. The girls laughed and took pictures of the exposed jocks, all of whom ended up sprinting home naked, extremely humiliated.

All the jocks knew that Jake was the one that humiliated them and they wanted payback. It was a Friday afternoon and Jake had gym last period. Two of the jocks, Kevin and John, were in his gym class. Now everyone knew that the principal left early on Fridays. Then all the teachers tried to leave right when the bell rang. On top of that,all the teachers parked in the back parking lot of the school and the students parked in the front.

While Jake went to shower, John and Kevin called the rest of the basketball team into the gym locker room. All the jocks waited right outside of the shower for Jake. Once Jake finished his shower,he pulled back the curtain and saw the jocks, standing there with evil smiles on their faces. Jake's heart dropped as he knew they were going to do something to him.

Before Jake could say or do anything,he was grabbed. The jocks made fun of Jake's dick size as they dragged him out of the shower. Jake was panicking as he was dragging over to the door to the hallway. Jake struggled as much as he could,but it was no use. 6 jocks were holding him and 6 more were right behind them, ready to help if needed.

Jake's heart dropped as the jocks dragged Jake into the hallway and over to the main door. Once they were out of the school, the jocks took Jake over to the flag pole. Jake's hands were easily behind his back. Jake tried to fight them off,but he was completely overpowered. With minimum effort, Jake's hands were tied to the flag pole. The jocks all laughed as they took pictures of Jake.

Suddenly the bell for school to get out for the day rang. Jake's heart skipped a few beats as he knew this was about to get even more humiliating for him. Jake tried with all his might,but he was tied up too tight to get the ropes to budge at all. Then Jake saw all the jocks start walking away. Jake went to yell at them,but nothing would come out of his mouth. Jake was way to embarrassed to talk.

As they started jogging off, Kevin yelled "enjoy your time baby dick. I can't wait for everyone to see just how pathetic you really are. Oh and watch out for the cheerleaders, they can be a little cruel." As he laughed and ran off with the other jocks. Jake knew that he was about to be seen naked by pretty much the entire school.

What happens when students come out of the building?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)