More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Seahawker Seahawker

The next day

The interview.

I eagerly returned her call and there I was the next morning inside a spacious 35 story building. This place was gorgeous. Marble floors, a huge waiting room with leather couches and a 60inch TV mounted to the wall. I went up to the counter and was greeted by a busty blonde girl. Did I say busty? Seriously this girl's tits were just about to pop out of her top! "" Like,may I help you?" She said with a cheery tone. Just from the way she said it you could tell that intelligence was wasted on her. I told her I was here for an interview with Melissa. "Sure thing sweetie, let me call her for you!" Just for a second i thought i saw a hint of concern on her face as she picked up the phone. "Like, there's a Mr Roberts here for an interview. Okey Dokey!" She said in a cheerful tone as she directed me to wait in the lobby.

A few minutes later, an elevator opened up in the lobby and out stepped one of the most beautiful women id ever seen. Black power suit, Black fish net stockings to go with her 6 inch heels. A white blouse that just contained her ample bosom, long red hair with piercing blue eyes. In other words, perfection.

"Mr. Jack Roberts?" She asked and I answered in the affirmative. "Hi! Nice to meet you I'm Melissa, would you please follow me?" And off we went. We took the elevator up to the top floor and after a short walk down the hallway, we were in an incredibly impressive office, one with a commanding view of the city. "Have a seat." She said with a slightly commanding tone and i did so.

"I must say Im impressed with your resume, very impressed indeed" she said before continuing "But perhaps i should explain what we are about. We specialize, as you could probably tell by our company name, in the manufacturing of high tech adult sex toys. Chastity devices, dildos, butt plugs, cosplay, kinky clothing items, all sorts of BDSM items etc. We literally have a toy for just about every kink and fetish you can imagine." She said with a slight glint in her eye, probably noticing the rather obvious erection i was desperately trying to hide. " Now I have to be honest with you, see we are just recovering from a horrible scandal. It seems as though we had some rather lecherous male executives that thought it would be ok to try to use their power to themselves on some of our female employees. I pride myself on providing a safe working environment for all employees. Those involved were fired and shall we say, dealt with. Unfortunately it has me to implement some rather unusual training techniques when it comes to new male employees.". She said, that last bit said with a little menace in her voice. "Now I know you were applying for a programmer position but i think you will find working as my assistant will be very satisfying. Now how it works here is all new employees must sign a minimum 3 year contract and will follow all rules of that contract with a base pay of $40,000 per year." She said as she handed me a small stack of papers. "Now i have one question before you sign. Are you married?" She said with a predatory look. " Yes I am" I said. "Interesting" was all she said. I took a few minutes to read over the paper work but she stopped me as i was about to put the pen to paper. " One thing i want you to be aware of, as a result of the aforementioned sexual harassment problems, all new male hires are required to wear a chastity device at ALL times and yes that includes at home. Myself and anyone else of my choosing will be in control of that device at all times. Do you understand that?" She said. That was a lot to take in. But i was for money and I took the pen and signed the contract. I swear she stifled a sinister laugh as she read through the contract and signed her name under mine.

With a predatory look in her eye she looked at me and said "Now that that is out of the way, please take off all of your clothes." The look in her eye let me know that i had . I quickly did as she said and was soon standing naked, my cock now rock hard.

She reached into her desk and pulled out a menacing contraption. She then stepped around the desk and walked around me like a lion circling its prey stopping only to poke prod here and there, giving my ass a squeeze before stepping in front of me. "Is your wife happy with your size" she asked as she reached down and began teasing my now dick. Now ive never considered myself huge, but at 6 inches and im not small either. "I think so" i said meekly, on the brink of an explosion as she continued to fondle me. " Do you want to cum?" She cooed "Yes" I desperately said " That's Yes ma'am" she said as she gave my balls a little squeeze " Yes ma'am" I said as I spilled my seed all over hand and the floor. "Ugh. Disgusting" she said, wiping my seed all over my face and chest. She then picked up the device and held in front of me. Fear engulfed me as i caught sight of my soon to be pink cock prison. It had a steel shaft attached to a base. What really freaked me out were the tiny little electronic probes that circled around the base.

With an evil look, she firmly grabbed hold of the base of my cock. I gasped she pulled my balls through the ring. Next my cock was fitted snugly into the sheath. She then took out her phone and opened up an app. With the press of a button, I felt the base clamp snugly around my scrotum and then gulped as the sheath was attached to the base, keeping my dick pointed slightly down. My poor manhood was now in her hands.

As she looked at me and laughed, she said "Do you like it! Its our latest design and what wonders it can do and all with this amazing little phone app. Let me demonstrate!". As she pushed a button, I collapsed to the floor in agonizing pain as if my balls had just exploded. "That was pain level 1. Imagine what level 2 feels like! Needless to say, behave yourself or you will feel unimaginable pain! But wait there's more!" I barely had time to comprehend when suddenly my cock began to grow. It felt like there was a million tiny fingers running up and down my cock. She laughed as I groaned in frustration as the sensation went away, !eaving me on the edge. "Check this out!" She said as she hit another button. This time I felt my shaft being back down as the sheath shrunk and shrunk. My dick now painfully uncomfortable as its prison was reduced to half the size it was. "Pleasure level 3. That should keep you nice and frustrated for the rest of the evening! Now one more thing, Don't even think about attempting to remove this. Any attempt to remove the device or alter it in any way and your balls will be injected with a poison that will slowly and rather painfully castrate you!" I gulped as those last words sank in.

"Well now that you have a taste of whats in store, I think you can go home now......that is unless you'd like to continue your training?! She said looking at me hopefully.

More training?, or is it time to go home

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)