More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Seahawker Seahawker

More training?, or is it time to go home

Im tired, I should get home

"Very well then, you may go. But one more thing," she said as took my phone and started doing something to it. "You are not to tell your wife anything about your new 'position.' You may tell her you were hired but thats it. This wonderful little app I just installed on your phone will livestream all of your activity tonight. Any attempt to alert your wife and your balls will suffer greatly!" She said, pushing a button sending a jolt of pain through my crotch.

I gratefully got dressed and headed home.

As i walked through the door, Alecia was just standing there in the living room. I walked over and gave her a kiss. " How did it go?" She asked. I hesitated, not knowing exactly what to say. "Good, I got hired!" I said " But im not sure what department, Melissa said it will take a few days of training for her to figure out where she wants me." I said nervously. "Nice!" Alecia said sweetly before heading to the bathroom. I sighed in relief but that was short lived as my phone buzzed with a text from Melissa. " Very good!!!! I love how you said I was still trying to figure out where i want you. Trust me i know where i want you. Naked, on your knees, with my fat plastic cock in your whore mouth!" Accompanying that text was a pic of a pink strap on dick.

A couple of hours later we were just finishing dinner when another message from Melissa " You have performed very well and have great potential! But there's one more assignment! You are to go through your wife's dirty laundry and find the sexiest pair of bra and panties you can find, no cheating they must be dirty. Dirty panties for a dirty girl! Lol!!! You will put them on BEFORE you leave for work tomorrow. These will be a part of your new work uniform. Have fun! And do not even think of disappointing me!"

Thankfully Alecia had decided to retire to the bathroom for a long hot bath. It gave me plenty of time to sneak into the laundry room. My imprisoned manhood pathetically tried to get hard as i rifled through her pile of clothes until i hit the jackpot. A pink pair of her satin panties and the matching bra. Seeing her in that drove me wild. I couldnt help but give them a healthy sniff. My euphoria was cut short when i heard the bathroom door open. I quickly shoved the pilfered garments down the front of my pants, not even considering what the feel of the sexy fabric would do to my caged cock. Luckily she was none the wiser as she gave me a kiss and headed off to bed.

My phone buzzed again"Whew that was a close one!! But don't think you are done yet! Its bed time little girl! You will go into your room and strip naked. You will then take a picture and send it as proof. Sluts like you should always sleep naked. Hope your wife doesn't see your new 'package' Sweet dreams!!"

It was going to be a sleepless night.

What's in store for tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)