More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by exxxidor456 exxxidor456

What's next?

The husbands return from their swim

The two men climbed out of the warm, clear water of the bay, and made their way up the beach towards the women. Seeing this, Helen shot a disapproving look at Amanda, who rolled her eyes and reached for her bikini top. Adjusting the two black triangles so that they showed off her splendid breasts to best effect, she looked back at Helen. “There, the girls are safely tucked away. You don’t need to worry about your husband losing control and jumping me.”

Helen scowled, and Amanda laughed as their husbands arrived and began towelling themselves down.

Richard smiled his roguish grin. “Well ladies, did I pick us a great vacation spot or what?”

Amanda smiled sweetly. “Yes darling, you’ve done very well. I think you deserve a special reward, later…” She glanced across at Helen, who pretended not to have heard this.

Helen pointed up to the house on the cliff. “It looks like we won’t have the island all to ourselves though. Did you say those were the owners?”

Richard looked up an nodded. “Yup, so I hear. A couple of billionaires who own the whole island but they rent out villas for vacationers. I don’t suppose they need the money, so maybe they just like the company.”

Amanda looked up with interest at the house on the cliff. The two figures had disappeared. “Don’t think I’ve ever met a billionaire!"

“Oh, I’m sure they have all the same vices as the rest of us mortals,” smirked Richard.

“And maybe a few extra ones…” mused Amanda, smiling up at the luxury home on the cliff-top.

Helen picked up a paperback she’d been reading and found her place. “I’m sure they’ll just leave us to our own devices.”

“I’m not so sure. I think that’s them coming now,” Kent said, pointed to an expensive sports car which had just appeared moving down the headland road from the direction of the house on the cliffs.

It came to a stop on the read above the beach and a couple got out. Both were tall, deeply tanned, in good shape, and were wearing expensive clothes. Their ages were hard to determine, but the man had some streaks of grey in his hair. He was extremely handsome, and the woman was stunning. She wore tight black leather jeans which displayed her long toned legs to great effect. She tossed her long raven hair and flashed a smile at the assembled group.

“Hi there,” she spoke with an accent that was hard to place. “I am Sofia Varko and this is my husband, Arman. We own the house on the hill up above. We just wanted to introduce ourselves, and offer our hospitality.”

The man now spoke. “We would be delighted if you would join us for dinner this evening.”

The group exchanged glances. Aman and Richard were clearly enthusiastic but Helen answered. “Oh, that’s very kind of you but we really don’t want to be a bother.”

Arman Varko held up a hand. “I assure you dear lady, it would not be a bother at all. We so seldom have any guests, and you would be doing us a favor if you would give us your company this evening.”

Amanda and Stacy were looking with disappointment at Helen, and waiting for her to insist on not accepting. But they were relieved when she smiled, and said “Oh well, then of course we’d be glad to accept. What time would you like us to arrive?"

“Splendid, dear lady! I will send my driver for you at 8pm. We look forward to your company.”

With a grin, he took his wife’s hand and led her back to the car. Helen glanced across at the men and raised an eyebrow as she saw both their gazes transfixed on the gorgeous ass of Sofia Varko, clad in the skin-tight black leather, and it swayed sensually as she walked back to the road.

“Well, this should be an interesting evening,” said Amanda with a smile, as she watched the handsome billionaire climb back into his gleaming muscle car.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)