More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enemabagred Enemabagred

Where ,when and how?

The how, she is taken... first time

The biggest black cock had her number . A quick text of his best pickup lines had her quickly putting away her studies . She dressed in one of her shortest miniskirts, thong panties and went totally bra less, her tightest tee shirt played off her 44 DD tits. Fuck me heels and she was on her way to the stadium locker room . A short walk from her dorm room.

Oh she turned heads, a couple of the guys drunk off there asses tried their best to at least grab a handful of tit as she walked by, but their drunkenness prevented that. Even a few girls turned and looked.

As she approached the nearly vacant stadium a couple people milled about. She knew exactly where to go. The doors to the locker room where left unlocked by the janitor on purpose. The pervy janitor hide just out of site of her and as she past he quietly locked each door.

Once inside the locker room the bull that had texted her took her in his massive arms, the 3 others were over in a dark corner of the room just out of sight. He kissed her hard and his manhood pressed against her mound .As his hands slowly made their way over her tight shirt he tweeted her nipples making them stand out against the fabric of her shirt. She was ready. Her pussy was getting wetter by the moment.

He removed her shirt and her 44DD’ s made their appearance. Her nipples hardened and her now wet wet thong slightly pushed inside her pussy.

Feeling her wetness he removed her thong and touched her clit. She moaned and trembled. His 14 inch uncut cock was hardening and peeked out the top of his shorts. He removed her barely covering skirt. Fully naked he laid her down onto a bench. Him on top, 69 position.

He began by licking around her trembling pussy. Just the outside and thighs. Each lick coming closer and closer to her clit. He removed his shorts and his now fully erect 14 inch uncut manhood sprung out and the slightest bit of pre cum dripped from its tip. He found her clit she instantly began to orgasm, he feverishly lapped at her clit and her orgasm rolled through her.

As her first orgasm settled down his cock was only inches away from her mouth. He took his girthy uncut cock and placed the head at her lips and every so slowly pushed inside her mouth. Her lips surrounded him. His precum mixed with her saliva and more and more spilt her mouth open. Half of 14 inches made its way inside. She started to gag and more of his length pushed past her gag reflex center. 9 inches, 10 ,11 ,12 inches of wetness with spit and precum pushed deeply into her throat . She gagged and more made its way inside, his whole length was deeply planted in her. As he began to pull out her gagging started again, but this didn’t deter him. As his cock head pursed past her lips he forcefully reentered her throat she breathed through her nose and this whole length pushed in. Faster and faster he’d pull out the all the way back in.

He felt his ball emptying orgasm building, his rock hard 14 inches was a blur of pre cum and spit that began to twitch. One final thrust and his balls tightened and he blasted his load down into her stomach. She didn’t need to swallow. 7, 8,9 squirts from his nuts, it began to subside and his throbbing cock slid out of he throat followed by strings of cum and spit.

How do the others take her

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)