More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enemabagred Enemabagred

How do the others take her

One at a time .. maybe

As the first black bull finishes up as his last drops of his cream drip out of the head now retreating back inside his foreskin. She’s breathing heavily from the throat fucking she just endured. The next all but ready black guy steps out of the shadows. He’s fully erect after seeing the first bulls through throat fucking and her fully naked body.

He wastes no time ,he wants her cunt and he’ll get it . She’s barely recovered but he steps up to her sprawled out body and placed his 12 inch monster just on top of her shaved mound. He presses it against her clit and rubs it back and forth getting her ready for its entrance into her dripping wet pussy. He slides his manhood just a bit into her . She moans , she’s never taken a man in her pussy. Oh she’s had fingers and dildos and vibes inside her , but no penis has penetrated her until now.

Slowly his girth parted her , her clit was twitching , inch by agonizing inch parted the tight pussy and her pussy lips wrapped around his cock. He motions increased as his 12 inch cock found the sweet depth of her cunt. All its length deeply impaled her. She almost could feel the head as it started to hit her cervix . Suddenly without warning she came. Her cunt constricted around his cock. She squirted and he began to fuck her in earnest. All 12 inches fully made it way to just inside her cunt and deeply back in. She came twice more before his seed blasted out of him directly into her womb.

His spent cock plopped out with a slurp and his juices dribbled out.

How do the “ others” take her

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)